No announcement yet.

We all know this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all know this...

That JM Marquez is going to leave it all in the ring, no matter what.
    Like true warriors do! VIVA MARQUEZ

I didn't have faith in this fight before... but Marquez looks like he's going for broke in this. He's sacrificing speed for power and relying on his counter punching to win this fight.
    Do I think he'll win? No, but this fight looks better and better the closer we get.

Comment

No doubt about it. He is having the best training camp of his career with conditioning coach and nutritionist and he wants it bad. He is going to come in beast mode. Pacquiao is training like a monster too, he wants to prove he is the better fighter.

I cannot wait to see Marquez new power at WW. It is going to be fireworks. I can't wait for this fight bro.

Comment

Yes he will and then he will b*tch about how he got robbed !!! We know the drill!

Comment

It's actually an interesting fight. JMM is gonna put his heart and soul into this fight. Pac wants to end the criticism and knock JMM clean out.

Pac is training harder for this fight than the mosely fight

Comment

nodoubt about that, the man is tough as nails. i just hope he does'nt come in too heavy for this fight. i believe it'll be a very compettieve 12 rounds , again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
              nodoubt about that, the man is tough as nails. i just hope he does'nt come in too heavy for this fight. i believe it'll be a very compettieve 12 rounds , again.
              I heard he was in the 140's already on ESPN deportes.

Comment

I personally think pac is gonna knock him clean out finally within 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I heard he was in the 140's already on ESPN deportes.

he looked good in a few vids ive seen him in. i expect him to be around 145lbs (like when he fought katsidis) at fight night.less than 3 more weeks to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    No doubt about it. He is having the best training camp of his career with conditioning coach and nutritionist and he wants it bad. He is going to come in beast mode. Pacquiao is training like a monster too, he wants to prove he is the better fighter.

I cannot wait to see Marquez new power at WW. It is going to be fireworks. I can't wait for this fight bro.
                    you really are excited about Marquez hiring a nutritionist huh

that's a game changer right

Comment

Working...
                    X