No announcement yet.

If somebody accuses you of STEALING....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
    Stop ducking the question, don't be a pvssy and answer it. If your don't want to, don't post in the thread.
    He is here to spam. The thread-****ting is out of control. Just ignore.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
      Pacquiao never denied taking blood test. He denied the unlimited anytime, anywhere, as many times as they want blood test. Have you actually read articles or do you just read threads made by Burner ALTS?

Pacquiao said yes to blood tests to january, 30 days before the fight & after the fight. That is his offer. Mayweather needs to come back with his offer & then they meet in the middle.

but that is not the case is it? Mayweather is unwilling to make a compromise on the blood test. He is taking a hard stance.

Nobody is spinning anything. why dont you actually read articles & watch videos of pacquiao & mayweather ACTUALLY saying something instead of using NSB threads for gospel.

Nobody is spinning anything. read articles done by boxing scribes everyday. watch all the user videos on you tube. Its ridiculous to ask a fighter who has no history of steroid use & no evidence of steroid use to ask to take a olympic style steroid test when nobody in the history of professional boxing had to.

Have read everything and all i could see is a pro boxer the top dog refusing a random drug test because he want a 30 day leeway(That even makes him more suspect).

All other Top athletes in the world like would never say no if they have nothing to hide, I cannot imagine Usain bolt refusing to take a test in the lead up to the Olympic final where he broke the world record, He even broke it again which brought all the doubt if he was clean or not, But guess what he did??? He took another test to prove he's all natural Why?? Because he had nothing to hide and he too like Pacquiao hasn't been proven to have dope before but he still too test to prove people wrong.

I don't care if no boxer has ever gone from a random drug test before, There is a start for everything and if it takes the biggest fight in our era to set it off then kudos to those who agree and back our sport in showing that its clean and shame on whoever reject and support a rejection of the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
        Searching my house would weaken me. I dont think its natural for my house to be searched.
        You do realise they need probable cause to search your house? Or will you just ignore that?

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
          the tide is turning in the court of public opinion. I see more & more boxing scribes take pacquiao's side in all of this. this is water cooler talk at my job & everybody, i mean everybody is PISSED AT MAYWEATHER. BLACKS, WHITES, ASIANS, MEXICANS, ALL ARE PISSED AT MAYWEATHER'S DEMAND.
          Hardly

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You do realise they need probable cause to search your house? Or will you just ignore that?

It would seriously weaken me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
              It would seriously weaken me.
              So I was right. You like to ignore facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                if i suspect you of molesting children without any evidence or charge whatsoever,

should you jump through hoops?

if the cops say there is no need for an investigation or charge or courtdate (extra steroid testing never been done before in the history of prizefighting),

should you still go to court to prove yourself innocent because im convinced you molest children?

bumped for soy dominicano.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                  bumped for soy dominicano.
                  the authority on the matter doesn't require manny to take additional testing. if he had some sort of history of doing PED's or some viable link on him doing so, then maybe they would have taken floyd's demands into consideration. but he has neither.

now, manny has agreed to stricter testing, far stricter than what anyone else requires. that'[s pretty big of him considering he is one of the best fighters today who has no history of using ped's. he was willing to do so just for them to fight

those who are blaming this fight not happening on pacquiao are blind or just plain stupid.

and the media is starting to see what's really happening here.

Comment

If it turns out I sdidnt steal do I get 40 Million? And your house also gets checked for the hell of it to see if anything is there that shouldn't be?? Ummmm yeah.

If so lets do it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      If it turns out I sdidnt steal do I get 40 Million? And your house also gets checked for the hell of it to see if anything is there that shouldn't be?? Ummmm yeah.

If so lets do it.
                      he was willing to take tests far stricter than what the commission deems necessary. has agreed to take floyd's last offer before the negotiations fell apart.

floyd's camp has not said a word, even with the media crucifying him.

floyd needs to come out with a statement soon so and end this year-long bull**** already.

ill be glad either way if they announce this fight is gonna happen or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X