No announcement yet.

are you on an ignore list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    it was a pretty rough night for me as well. i kinda figured JMM had it in him to win one big but not THAT big.
    anyway i'd love to continue but i said i was leaving to study more but i'd come back for a day or two if JMM won.

it's now thursday and i've still not ****ed off, so i'll be heading off soon hopeuflly.

Comment

you attempted to put me on ignore but you are not smart enough to do so. j/k lol

happy holidaes timmeh

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        you attempted to put me on ignore but you are not smart enough to do so. j/k lol

happy holidaes timmeh
        i did it back when the bastard wasn't working...or wait, da phuck? i don't know how to put you on ignore?

Feliz Navidad!

Comment

The ignore button is detrimental to what the internet is all about. The internet is pretty much like the wild wild west where anything goes, a utopia, if you will. The internet represents ultimate unrestricted freedom, it is independent of man's laws and constraints. They put the internet out and then nature took over. The ignore button discourages the flow of information and the flow of ideas. I would never put anyone on ignore, I will just fight it out until one of says, "mercy."

Comment

i did it back when the bastard wasn't working...or wait, da phuck? i don't know how to put you on ignore?

Feliz Navidad!
            hahahahah! you even made a thread about it on comments and suggestions! oh timmeh...

Comment

Most floyd fans with red k in NSB, have me on ignore

Comment

oh. and pb32....he's also got the report button on speed dial also.
                He's a little b1tch..has always been..no humor,very corny ..and he's ginger lol

Comment

I was on a Mayweather nuthugger's ignore list for like 2 years. He took me off for some reason a couple of months ago.

Comment

I'm on Cupocity303's iggy list. My fault for not using lube.

Comment

I just found that I am on the poster boy for the 'I don't use the ignore list"/'The ignore button is for pvssies' ignores list. Ofcourse I speak of Anorak. After 7 years of him following me around posting up his fabricated stories of myself and other general bvllsheet he puts me on his list. Lol, I feel deeply honored to be on the list............ Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X