Boxer vs Brawler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
    how about leonard-hagler?
    Both were boxer-punchers, although Hagler had been less active using his legs and brawled more in recent fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
        Excellent stuff Machine!
        Do you perhaps know a fight where the winner throws way less and lands way more? Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Calderon vs Cazares

Comment

Winky vs Trinidad

Comment

lennox skooling tua...

pacquiao vs sasakul... the brawler won this one but until pacquiao's money punch, sasakul was skooling him...

Comment

Salvador Sanchez vs. Wilfredo Gomez ?

Comment

I just watched Mayweather-Hatton tonight and here are the stats taken straight from me pausing the video:

PBF: landed 129 out of 329, 39%
                  Hatton: landed 63 out of 372, 17%

wasnt a huge difference in total thrown punches but it still fits what you are asking.

I know Winky-Soliman had Winky outlanding him and probably throwing half the punches Soliman did. Soliman isnt really a brawler per say but has a weird style and insane output. Some people were trying to say Soliman won the fight but they were mislead by his crazy activity, he wasnt landing ****.

I found the numbers, here you go:

"Soliman (31-8) certainly did his best to find a way to beat Wright, throwing by CompuBox count a remarkable 1,260 punches. Of course they were all arm punches which collective had the stinging effect of a wet dish towel. Wright, by contrast, threw half as many punches (652) yet landed nearly half again as many (300 to 174) because his pinpoint accuracy and often harsh body attack allowed him to land a remarkable 46 per cent of the punches he threw. In addition, the defense which has made Wright nearly unbeatable was so smothering that Solimon landed only 14 per cent of his punches overall and just 10 of 333 jabs, a THREE PER CENT connect rate. So while Wright did not head home with a spectacular victory he was dominating on defense and unaffected by anything Soliman used but his head. "

Comment

bump

anymore videoes of boxer vs fighters?

Comment

Marco antonio barrera vs naseem hamed

Comment

Working...
                      X