Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama equal not change and same faces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just the same old Democrat party. All the players are set up fine. And Gates is there to thrown under the bus.
    Anybody who actually thought Obama was some sort of different politician is a dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      Where is the change he was going to bring when he is picking up recycled people to run besides him. Then he picks Hilton as secretary, its true Obama is a ****en puppet!
      He has chosen experience. He has not chosen Dick Cheney or Karl Rove.

Comment

whats funny is all the obama fans who hated hillary months ago now acting like it was all in the name of a good campaign....and he hired some treasury guy with ties to the citigroup collapse.....people will wisen up once he gets in office, he might do some good things but wont live up to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          .....Just the start of seeing how full of **** he is. Anything to get elected and then anything you want to do once you're in office. Same ol same ol.
          I thought you said if he gets elected you were going to be 100% behind him.haha

Comment

Just to be clear, i hope Obama knows what he is doing, i don't agree with his decisions now. But hopefully he is doing right for the country and we get back to a healthy economy.

Comment

Where is the change he was going to bring when he is picking up recycled people to run besides him. Then he picks Hilton as secretary, its true Obama is a ****en puppet!
              umm.. who would you like him to pick?? would you like him to pick random people from outside the government?? like really, who else is there? tell me??

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                I thought you said if he gets elected you were going to be 100% behind him.haha

...And in crunch time I will be. Doesn't mean I can't critisize his selections or decisions when I see fit. Besides, he isn't the President yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  umm.. who would you like him to pick?? would you like him to pick random people from outside the government?? like really, who else is there? tell me??
                  Its not my job to decide, but i can criticize. Tell him to call my cell and we can talk.

Comment

Its not my job to decide, but i can criticize. Tell him to call my cell and we can talk.
                    what I mean is he has to chose people within this government to work in his cabinet.. anyone he brings in would then be "recycled" in your view.. where would you like him to get his cabinet from? outside the government? outside the country?.. pick up billy joe who works at 7-11?

Comment

Working...
                    X