No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Arum and Roach Conference Call Transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Arum and Roach Conference Call Transcript

Eight-division world champion Congressman MANNY “PACMAN” PACQUIAO, Hall of Fame trainer World-Famous FREDDIE ROACH and Hall of Fame promoter BOB ARUM participated in an international media conference call on Wednesday to discuss Pacquiao’s upcoming World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title defense against three-division world champion Sugar” SHANE MOSLEY on Saturday, May 7, at the sold out MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hey reloaded, did your idol Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito or Clottey...what I've heard is, Floyd docked them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
      Hey reloaded, did your idol Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito or Clottey...what I've heard is, Floyd docked them all.
      I can admire that you would want to see big fights

...but Big Bad Margarito!?!?! ROFL.... The guy is a punching bag...

Clottey!?!?! Maybe someone can tell me where Clottey is right now... Europe, Greenland, maybe Cuba? Whats he gonna do? Block his way to a UD???

...That leaves Cotto, whom Floyd called out after the Gatti fight only to have Arum respond by saying, "He's still too green." ...And along with that the fact that Cotto has never, ever called out Floyd after years of Floyd being the man and them being competitors in the same weight classes. He has always deferred questions regarding Floyd and always seemed indifferent about him. He just never seemed to care about a fight with Floyd.

I actually think Floyd vs Cotto would be better than Floyd vs Pacquiao IMO. Cotto has good patience (which Manny lacks) and an excellent jab and now a good trainer. Had Manny been patient he might have beaten Morales the first time and would have beaten JMM a little more convincingly...

Comment

Working...
      X