No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao

And i thought margarito fight was bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by empiricix View Post
      Lots of hardcore boxing people whined when Margarito was chosen the last time out. But no one who paid for the PPV or saw the fight live complained that they didn't get their money's worth in terms of excitement and thrill, most especially the casual fans. Mainstream media were also raving about Pac's spectacular performance after the fight. More so than any other fight this year, including Sergio's.

It seems to me that, to the eyes of these non-boxing people, boxing was far from dead on that particular night. How is that bad for boxing?
      people can easily get caught in the hype specially during and after the fight. but you have to remember that before the fight(pac-margarito) almost nobody gave marg the chance of winning so the result of it is somewhat expected yet people easily forget whats up prior to the fight

Comment

• I believe since Pacquiao isn't fighting either an ATG welterweight, JMW or MW in their prime and in their weight class in his next fight, he is really a sickening human being. If he were a man, he'd take a tuneup against Martinez for the linear MW title, then get into a time machine and defend today's linear title against Hagler for Hagler's title from the eighties. If he doesn't, I'm calling cherrypicking. What a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Spiderman>>>>>Batman(overrated bum with no powers)

LOOOLLLLL......
          reading post like this while smoking weed is da best.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            I don't see how it's that bad.

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. I mean the last time he fought Diaz........everyone was acting like he was a bum.

I mean what the ****? Is he supposed to fight Klitschko after Mosley?

Why is it, that he has to fight the top fighter in every weight division in every single fight? Get real.
            a 60 bucks ppv tune up? **** that *****!

Comment

• ray robinson had almost 200 fights professionally......not even 50 of those fights were with hall of famers, a lot of them were journeymen....

Comment

• The last time he was in any real danger was when he fought JMM...and in the first half of the Cotto fight other than that he's had nothing but tune ups.

Comment

• naaa for TS..

you cant force floyd to fight pacman... for all those legal troubles floyd got.

mosley got a better draw and a bad fight.. mosley got 2 previous bad fights..

1 draw and a loss to floydie...

berto maybe a tough fight but he cant draw crowds.

martinez is too big for manny.

JMM is for all ages is good fight.. but there is big BUT on his part.

NO JWW cant beat manny.. to few in WW. no good names in JMW.

MW is too big for manny.

maybe it is a bad fight for manny but i gotta give mosley jinx against manny.

you may never know what will happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X