Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasnt Manny had any stoppages since the Cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Curious, why was Margarito vs Manny a disgrace? Same with Clottey fight? While I wouldn't call it a disgrace, I can see one saying it was pointless fighting Mosley as he was past it going into the Floyd fight as well.
    hahaha Yeah ok little b*tch boy.
    Last edited by WESS; 01-19-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      all poochiao did was fight an inactive plasterless bum at a catchweight. that was nothing but poochiao hitting a heavybag. margs was completely finished when he fought poochiao.
      Next up #1 super welter champ Cotto requested a 150 CW with a 160 rehydration limit vs Marg. So it seems like Cotto would disagree with you on that, even after Marg's career ending eye injury

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        bradley has a granite chin even though kendal holt almost knocked him threw the mat lol

kendal holt>pac
        Agreed. Holt has huge power and makes pacquiao look overrated wise of power.

Realistically Pacquiao had one great knock out, which was Hatton, and similar to marquez knocking Pacquiao. One single punch, though more people claim Marquez took peds for a 5 th round KO, yet a 2nd round KO is not suspicious at all by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Curious, why was Margarito vs Manny a disgrace? Same with Clottey fight? While I wouldn't call it a disgrace, I can see one saying it was pointless fighting Mosley as he was past it going into the Floyd fight as well.
          Wow. Pacquiao took fights with Mosley, who came off a horrible fight that resulted in a draw with a weak fighter in Mora and before that a lose to Mayweather. With Margarito he came of a KO lose to Mosley, and after being exposed; which you could question Margaritos whole or if you want to be kind the later part of his career.

While you try to Argue Mosleys KO win of Margarito, which gave him the Mayweather fight..

Comment

if margarito was a bum without his plaster then what does that make mosley's win over him? pretty worthless right. so why does floyd get credit for beating mosley who's only notable win in years was over a bum without plaster. floyd fanatic fail.

Comment

Clottey, Mosely, Margarito, Bradley all have good chins...JMM has a decent chin and great recovery.
              In all their fights they have one? stoppage loss between them.

Also think the Pacquiao Vs Margarito fight could/should of been stopped..and may have on another given day.
              Last edited by Chrismart; 01-19-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy
                Quote:

Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX

He has not stopped anyone since 2009 why?can anyone explain this for me?

Because everyone he has fought since all have better beards than Cotto. Cotto is very chinny.
                cotto has been knocked down only 3 times in his entire career.... twice by pacquiao... once by Torres ( who has one punch KO power) hardly chinny...

wobbled by Corley (because of fighting at 140)

hes got quite the beard if you ask me...

Mannny has lost the right hand.... which he only had for a few fights.... (cotto,dlh, marg)

he lost some of the volume

and he lost some of his legs

all quite rapidly if you ask me....

i wont get into conspiracy theories though

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
                  cotto has been knocked down only 3 times in his entire career.... twice by pacquiao... once by Torres ( who has one punch KO power) hardly chinny...

wobbled by Corley (because of fighting at 140)

hes got quite the beard if you ask me...

Mannny has lost the right hand.... which he only had for a few fights.... (cotto,dlh, marg)

he lost some of the volume

and he lost some of his legs

all quite rapidly if you ask me....

i wont get into conspiracy theories though

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  You shouldnt, you were doing pretty well up to that point. The right hand is still there, it was the most effective punch he landed in JMM 4. He landed a very nice one on Bradley too, and rocked Marg with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    He has not stopped anyone since 2009 why?can anyone explain this for me?
                    Because he was on PED and he didn't start boxing at minimumweight (106)

Comment

Working...
                    X