wot mate? too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      wot mate? too much?
      just a tad, though to be fair he always picks on larry for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        that's how I am seeing it. people like that see a perceived easy target and they pick and pick and pick. I have never even seen larry respond.

And it's not like poet is perfect either. Christ, some woman posted on his account exposing all sorts of personal crap about him. Stuff that might make me cry with embarrassment.

Anyway, pick on somebody who will fight back is what I always say.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Is it just my imagination or does Larryx come across as being perpetually butt hurt? :thinking9:

I dunno, maybe it's because he got butt raped in the joint by 20 dudes like he used to brag about.....I guess anybody'd be permanently butt hurt after that :dunno9:
          well this thread is just for laughs but if you wanna be negative you can leave

Comment

that's how I am seeing it. people like that see a perceived easy target and they pick and pick and pick. I have never even seen larry respond.

And it's not like poet is perfect either. Christ, some woman posted on his account exposing all sorts of personal crap about him. Stuff that might make me cry with embarrassment.

Anyway, pick on somebody who will fight back is what I always say.
            i saw him brown nosing boss lady when she first joined on here and it was pretty sad for a guy in his 40s

larry doesn't usually reply with the same coin cause he gets banned for mostly anything these days lol

Comment

i saw him brown nosing boss lady when she first joined on here and it was pretty sad for a guy in his 40s

larry doesn't usually reply with the same coin cause he gets banned for mostly anything these days lol
              i've noticed yet poet trolls and trolls and trolls and still trolls.

Comment

i've noticed yet poet trolls and trolls and trolls and still trolls.
                Considering the number of times you've been banned Little Timmy this is the pot calling the kettle black.

Poet

Comment

Being nice to someone who happens to female is considered "brown nosing" now? Ooooookay.....

Comment

Larry is a nuthugger. That alone is enough to give him flack over his moronic posts. Look at the way he's been going on and on over the "black and white" BS.....all because someone said that an "old-timer" was better than an active fighter Larry nuthugs.

He also has the annoying habit of making race baiting posts and that's guaranteed to rub me the wrong way.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Considering the number of times you've been banned Little Timmy this is the pot calling the kettle black.

Poet
                      meaning what?

i have been banned for spamming - never spammed.

abusing karma - a misrepresentation of the rules that can be proven if i were a *****, i am not.

and making two unfortunate comments about people's deceased parents in the heat of the moment to which i apologized for profusely.

you, on the other hand, seem to be here for no other reason than to try to make others feel like crap in some way shape or form.

you're a case study of one who has been bullied, lacked hugs and probably had minor ****sexuality experimentation.

now, above i said a bunch of crap and i am sure none of it is true. i got no pleasure from writing it. the question is why do you get such pleasure out of ostracising somebody who probably wouldn't know you exist aside from the fact that you've constantly got your head up his ass.

it's not even like any of what you say is funny.

incidentally, i don't know who you think you're fooling with but the ONLY reason that you don't get banned is because you hang out in the classic section and those guys, as cool as they are, merely put up with you. Jab, again, cool as hell, probably has a personal relationship with you to an extent, let's you spew your hate.

just don't be surprised if somebody calls you on it here or elsewhere on the forum.

have a wonderful evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X