No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto vs. Victor Ortiz Fight Camp 360 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto vs. Victor Ortiz Fight Camp 360 Schedule

NEW YORK — FIGHT CAMP 360°, the acclaimed documentary series which launched during the Super Six World Boxing Classic tournament, returns ahead of the highly anticipated Feb. 11 edition of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING featuring Victor Ortiz vs. Andre Berto. SHOWTIME Sports® will produce two episodes of FIGHT CAMP 360°: Ortiz vs. Berto II, shining its unique spotlight into the lives and personalities of both of these compelling young fighters as they prepare for the rematch of the 2011 Fight of the Year (USA Today, The Ring magazine). The first episode will premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on SHOWTIME®, following the Super Bowl preview edition of Inside the NFL.

[Click Here To Read More]

they are going all out on this fight

i like it

lets hope they go to war again

Comment

Great fight.. people need to stop focusing on what's not happening and focus on what is.

Comment

Great an episode showing the moments leading during and after the fight.These are the best when the real emotions come to the fore.I dont know why HBO didnt follow up the 5the episode of May Ortiz (one of the best 24 7 episodes in along time) for Pac JMM or even a one off episode for B HOP Dawson

Comment

I'm looking forward to the show BUT if they pipe in gus johnson's voice over the fight action when he or whoever else wasn't there covering it, but are faking it for the show, it will be embarrassingly amateurish. Hey new SHO sports head, great job getting this fight on the network, be a pro and raise the standard over there and get rid of the fake ringside commentary.

Comment

yes, can't wait. should be great.

Comment

Wow pretty damn cool how this fight is getting spot light on CBS. We need this to happen more often. The boxing main heads focus too much on the mega stars and dont spend enough time trying to build other mega stars and just wait around for them to pop up or to get a shot at De La Hoya. The fact that this fight is going to get attention on CBS on a few evening time slots(WEST) is awesome. I dont really like Showtime but they are doing more for the sport at this point in time.

Comment

I hope Berto KO's this fkn GBP clown.

Comment

cant wait for this fight

Comment

This is gonna be good.War Vicious!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X