• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carts View Post
    uh oh its all copy pasted? i thought this idiot upper**** is a smart ass
    Grow up kids.....

1.) That post was not copy/pasted, other than two lines of content

2.) Who fkn cares you whiney moron, you never refuted any information in that post, so sit down and shut the fuk up

3.) what, there is a statute of limitation on a post? Dont be so fkn stupid you clown, those facts will remain until refuted, so stop crying, because you will DEFINITELY see that post again unless you get off your fat arse and refute the information

The fact that you are circle-jerking with ThePrince shows me where you are at kid.

You are likely one of the pig-ignorant pac-***gs who think that Pacquiao killing the fight by refusing random blood tests is old news, and no longer relevant. Dont be so stupid, that fact remains, and so does the information in my post, no matter how many times you ignore it.

You can leave now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      Grow up kids.....

1.) That post was not copy/pasted, other than two lines of content

2.) Who fkn cares you whiney moron, you never refuted any information in that post, so sit down and shut the fuk up

3.) what, there is a statute of limitation on a post? Dont be so fkn stupid you clown, those facts will remain until refuted, so stop crying, because you will DEFINITELY see that post again unless you get off your fat arse and refute the information

The fact that you are circle-jerking with ThePrince shows me where you are at kid.

You are likely one of the pig-ignorant pac-***gs who think that Pacquiao killing the fight by refusing random blood tests is old news, and no longer relevant. Dont be so stupid, that fact remains, and so does the information in my post, no matter how many times you ignore it.

You can leave now.

Comment

• This message is hidden because Toyman is on your ignore list for being a dishonest pig-ignorant fanboy.

Comment

• Wow that's a lot of money.

Comment

• Well seem Visionquest were right all along, Pac does have a tax problem...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Well seem Visionquest were right all along, Pac does have a tax problem...
              you will now get brutally attacked

Comment

• Originally posted by Edubbs216
                It's called retribution clown for the 25 pages of Pacquioa fans who comment everytime Floyd has any thread regardless.... If you're logic is true, Floyd is the best p4p because you clowns cant get enough of the guy....Peace lame
                bullet!!

Comment

• That is pretty bad....Pac...I thought you had your stuff together man.

Comment

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao should be dubbed the IRS awaits....

Comment

• Originally posted by Edubbs216
                      And i'm quite intrigued with the way your mind works clown. Defending Manny Pacquioa getting raped by his slavemaster and acting as if he is actually getting a good deal even?? Please man, Manny is dumber than a box of rocks, a great fighter yes, but the most exploited athlete in boxing to say the least.....a ****** when it comes down to Business 101..... He's so broke he can't even buy himself out of his contract which he surely would've already done..... i mean, that's giving em the benefit of the doubt not assuming that he's a compkete imbecil
                      Wow, did it sink yet how foolish you sound.

Are you actually making fun and calling the face of boxing stupid? If being one of the richest boxers ever in history is stupid, hey let me be stupid. Every boxer are falling head over heals to fight him and get their biggest pay day ever. Is that stupid? Are you so much more stupid that you're more successful than him, financially?

Comment

Working...
                      X