No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs Russel jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa vs Russel jr.

Who would you pick and why? I know Russell hasnt proven anything yet but to see how these two would deal with each others speed would be interesting.
    Gamboa ko
    93.33%
    Gamboa dec
    0.00%
    Russell ko
    0.00%
    Russell dec
    0.00%
    Too early to tell/not sure
    6.67%

I'm not sure as of yet, but Russell is definitely the more talented one, his speed, ring generalship and defensive agression (I know?.) is amazing, I want to see this boy develop, he will be something special

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      I'm not sure as of yet, but Russell is definitely the more talented one, his speed, ring generalship and defensive agression (I know?.) is amazing, I want to see this boy develop, he will be something special
      Im not sure either yet but im not sure he is more talented than Gamboa. If you remember when Gamboa was fighting this level of comp he looked just as or more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        lol what? He's fought a bunch of nobodies.

I got Gamboa by KO.

Comment

would it be scheduled for 8 rounds though? lol he fought the same opponent with 18 fights that bum a$$ franco faced with 5

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. looked very good against a guy moving like a zombie. I need to see him against tougher opposition first.

Gamboa by KO.

Comment

I think it’s too early to say, but I really think Garcia has a good chance at defeating Gamboa right now I know some may argue it’s too soon for him too but I like Mikey’s chances.

Comment

Working...
              X