No announcement yet.

I hope Chad Dawson teaches YOU a lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Dawson didn't beat the brakes off Froch, so you aren't butt hurt about him. Only about Ward.
    I don't give a **** about Ward beating Froch.

Froch is a top tier fighter who has fought the best time in, time out. Losing is what happens when you do that.

If you read the original post, what you will see is that it's not a knock on Ward AT ALL, it's about people most of the IBC.

so, get over yourself.

And call me Sir Goddamnit

Comment

They said cotto would be the face of boxing but he got beat by margarito and they claimed he was a hype job which isn't the case. One loss in today's times and people think the fighter is washed up

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        yeah, I really want that guy Dawson from the completely different place to win.

not when the fight is in oakland, sorry
        Ward is from Olympia, Washington.

Which means, no home town fight.

All this time, thinking Ward was getting "gifts" because of all the darkness in Oakland.

(I can't troll a thread in NSB, bluh?)

Comment

Yes good post, boxing fans definately change their tune more than others.

Problem is we dont see the best fight the best enough so they are all hype jobs until they lose, this is another factor of protecting the 0.

You wont learn as much fighting picked opponents, start fighting the top guys and you will soon be in a fight and will earn alot more from it.

Comment

Really looking forward to this fight.

I've become a fan of Bad Chad. Watch some of his earlier fights and you can tell the guy has everything to be an absolute beast. I suppose some question his heart or mental aspect of it (I have) but against B-Hop you saw some fire from him. If he carries that into this fight, and his weight is good, Ward is going to have problems.

Whoever loses doesn't mean **** though. But know how people are in boxing these days, whoever loses will be derided as a 'hype-job' who was exposed (as the TS said) but these are both young dudes who will dominate for years to come.

I just wonder what's next for Ward though. He's cleaned up the SMW division. What's there left to do? Fight Bute? C'mon.

Cannot wait for this fight and part of me hopes Bad Chad wins just because of some of the ridiculous comments about him following the Pascal fight.

There's no doubt boxing fans are the most fickle on a whole.

Comment

that more or less applies ot every fighter in boxing. if they are undefeated they get elevated too far but if and when they lose they are complete garbage. ppl place too much significance on being undefeated and dont seem to understand that fighters can learn and improve or simply have an off night.

they like to put everything on a loss. if you lose that fight is the only part of your career that matters, who you beat up to that point is irrelevant bcuz you lost to someone else. meanwhile a fighter who hasnt lost is flawless, doesnt matter who he beat or how he looked doing it.

dont get me wrong a perfect record is a good achievment but it gets blown way out of proportion in modern boxing. also i think whoever wins this particular fight does deserve to be considered the leading fighter of the next generation and first in line to take the #1p4p spot when the guys a couple of years older hang em up. things can change but as of now. ward and dawson have proved themselves plenty and this would put them far beyond any other fighter under 30.

Comment

I like Dawson and Ward cant wait for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                  They said cotto would be the face of boxing but he got beat by margarito and they claimed he was a hype job which isn't the case. One loss in today's times and people think the fighter is washed up
                  precisely

shows just how damn good floyd mayweather is really

Comment

Working...
                  X