No announcement yet.

Chris Byrd: "Vitali Klitschko is a Joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Byrd: "Vitali Klitschko is a Joke"

Chris Byrd in an interview with Boxing writer Tim Smith, called WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko a joke. He said that Danny Williams was nothing more then a punching bag and he hopes to get Vitali in the ring again. [details]

Though I agree patially with Byrd's comments, VK is no joke. I think he would destroy Chris worse than the first time. VK is a better fighter now. I would like to see Byrd take on Williams!!! I don't think he would go through him the way VK did. Hey Chris, Mccline isn't a big name either and he almost whooped you up.

Comment

chris byrd should be a back up dancer for justin timberlake. he was getting owend by vitali. he talks big for a small dude

Comment

its good to see Byrd show a little fire

Comment

Originally posted by K-Yo
          chris byrd should be a back up dancer for justin timberlake. he was getting owend by vitali. he talks big for a small dude
          Lewis was as well, all that matters is who gets the W when the dust settles. Byrd gave VK his first L on his record. And Montel gave Roy an Lbut Roy erased it with an easy ko, VK needs to do the same. We all know he can too.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenCity
            its good to see Byrd show a little fire

If he would only show the fire where it is needed, in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
              Chris Byrd in an interview with Boxing writer Tim Smith, called WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko a joke. He said that Danny Williams was nothing more then a punching bag and he hopes to get Vitali in the ring again. [details]
              Big talk from a guy who got his ass stomped by the younger with no chin who collapses after 4 founds. Plus, Vitali was punching Byrd's head in until he quit (yes he quit and he should be ashamed for that forever) Chris "WHOOOOO!" (head shake) Byrd needs to remember who is the joke heavyweight. Heavyweights who slap like a girl are funny.

Just my thoughts.

Comment

i cant belive byrd would say that knowing vitali is clearly a better boxer then he is

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
                  why do you even post this garbage? Chris Byrd would be nothing without Don King. Byrd was extremely lucky that Vitali decided to quit there was no way in hell he would have won that fight and he wouldn't win if they had a rematch. Byrd was completely manhandled by both Klitschko brothers. Furthermore, Byrd lost his last three fights but was given gift decisions. If Byrd was to fight Vitali in a rematch he [byrd] would get KTFO. Vitali still hasn't been able to get over the stigma of being called a "quitter" even though he has wiped the floor with virtually all of his opponents. There is no way Byrd would even make it to the end of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Miniwheat42
                    why do you even post this garbage? Chris Byrd would be nothing without Don King. Byrd was extremely lucky that Vitali decided to quit there was no way in hell he would have won that fight and he wouldn't win if they had a rematch. Byrd was completely manhandled by both Klitschko brothers. Furthermore, Byrd lost his last three fights but was given gift decisions. If Byrd was to fight Vitali in a rematch he [byrd] would get KTFO. Vitali still hasn't been able to get over the stigma of being called a "quitter" even though he has wiped the floor with virtually all of his opponents. There is no way Byrd would even make it to the end of the fight.
                    You need to get a grip, it was an article which states the facts and quotes of figures within the sport.

There has been about 20 pro-Klitschko articles this week alone. We are not a website that hangs off the nuts of any fighter or organization, we will always post diverse views, news and opinions.

Comment

Working...
                    X