Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the biggest self ownage made by a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the biggest self ownage made by a poster?

Horus just made a post on the most recent Mosley-Mayweather main page article saying that Cotto holds the WBA title when it is Mosley holding the WBA title. Now earlier in the year he bashed Cotto for not fighting Paul Williams for his title and made a detailed thread about it, which I share the same feelings about. But we know that Cotto is the WBO champ. I'm not making this thread to bash Cotto. I'm making this thread to prove how stupid Horus is.

Horus is not as stupid as Flawless though.

Comment

flawed(flawless) owns himself so much he should be getting reparations from himself.

Comment

I think Horus is stupider than Flawless. Flawless is sometimes comical, whereas Horus is just a staight up clown with all his fonts and big letters.

Horus should make power points for a living.

Comment

Where exactly is this post ? Link it.

Comment

I'm a bigger fan of the whole adding bathrooms and bedrooms to a boat to make it an investment thing. lol

Comment

horus is a lil wayne fanatic

Comment

Flawless is only serious .001% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                  Horus just made a post on the most recent Mosley-Mayweather main page article saying that Cotto holds the WBA title when it is Mosley holding the WBA title. Now earlier in the year he bashed Cotto for not fighting Paul Williams for his title and made a detailed thread about it, which I share the same feelings about. But we know that Cotto is the WBO champ. I'm not making this thread to bash Cotto. I'm making this thread to prove how stupid Horus is.
                  Horus claimin that refurbishin luxury yachts for resale was actually the biggest self ownage I've seen on here Ice. Horus is a funny cat, but he ain't very bright homey.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    Flawless is only serious .001% of the time.
                    Exactly what I was thinking, lol. Horus actually believes people give a damn about his bull**** posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X