No announcement yet.

During the 2008-2009 NFL Season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During the 2008-2009 NFL Season

The Giants, who were the reigning Super Bowl champions, went 10-1 before Plaxico Burress shot himself, and the Giants Super Bowl aspirations, in the foot. Neat fact: The Giants had already beaten all 4 teams in the respective AFC and NFC Championship games during the regular season (Cardinals, Steelers,Eagles and Ravens).

My point you ask? We would have repeated then if not for Plexiglass and we will repeat next season, BANK ON IT.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    The Giants, who were the reigning Super Bowl champions, went 10-1 before Plaxico Burress shot himself, and the Giants Super Bowl aspirations, in the foot. Neat fact: The Giants had already beaten all 4 teams in the respective AFC and NFC Championship games during the regular season (Cardinals, Steelers,Eagles and Ravens).

My point you ask? We would have repeated then if not for Plexiglass and we will repeat next season, BANK ON IT.
    Yeah, Green Bay was behaving like that this season and look what happened. Do you want an all-points bet?

Comment

Oh shut up, the giants are not the colts (before this year), patriots, saints, or packers as teams you know will always be in the playoffs with bye weeks. You guys have to make they playoffs first, and good luck with that having to take on a loaded eagles and cowgirls teams.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Oh shut up, the giants are not the colts (before this year), patriots, saints, or packers as teams you know will always be in the playoffs with bye weeks. You guys have to make they playoffs first, and good luck with that having to take on a loaded eagles and cowgirls teams.
        you are just mad eli is more clutch in the playoffs than peyton

Comment

Get out of here the Eagles beat up the Giants in a tough divisional game.

Comment

i thought for sure the g-men would repeat but the ****ing idiot ****ed it up for us.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              you are just mad eli is more clutch in the playoffs than peyton
              I like Eli, when he gets hot he is unstoppable, but he is unconsistant. He could go for 6 touchdowns and beat the top seed one day, and lose to the browns and throw 4 picks the next.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I like Eli, when he gets hot he is unstoppable, but he is unconsistant. He could go for 6 touchdowns and beat the top seed one day, and lose to the browns and throw 4 picks the next.
                inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

And as for repeating next season, watch what you say because the Giants are notorious for playing inconsistent in the regular season. Just look at this year, you guys were lucky to make it.

Cowboys seem like a wreck but if the Eagles get it together I think we will take the NFC east.

Comment

Giants repeating?

Comment

Working...
                    X