• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    nah 3rd cousin
    2nd cousin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin

First cousin The children of two siblings. Bill and Sally are first cousins because their fathers were brothers.

Second cousin The children of two first cousins. Bob and Sarah are second cousins because Bob's father, Bill, and Sarah's mother, Sally, are first cousins

Third cousin The children of two second cousins. Brian and Stephanie are third cousins because Brian's father, Bob, and Stephanie's mother, Sarah, are second cousins

Comment

why does it sound like you're bragging?

Comment

well i almost smashed my cousins moms (aunt via knock up) cousin . we got nekked and made out all night in her bed. i didnt know she was that until she added me on fb and saw my OTHER uncle in her friendslist... i was like how the F you know my uncle???!

Comment

You ****ing freak..

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
            So you've done this twice before?
            Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajahajajajajajajahaha

Comment

my 2nd cousin always had a hard on for me and she's pretty hot but no way in hell i'd do that lol

Comment

Question, cousin by marriage or blood?
                She's hot though since you guys are related and all go ahead and PM me her facebook link.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  well i almost smashed my cousins moms (aunt via knock up) cousin . we got nekked and made out all night in her bed. i didnt know she was that until she added me on fb and saw my OTHER uncle in her friendslist... i was like how the F you know my uncle???!
                  I don't know what's worse KM. The fact that you made out with your cousins mom or that you had a female naked in your bed...........and all you did was kiss her.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I don't know what's worse KM. The fact that you made out with your cousins mom or that you had a female naked in your bed...........and all you did was kiss her.
                    **** let me re-phrase that. not my aunt foo

well to make things easier shes just a bit related through marriage... well shiyet they werent even married. were not even blood related. i met her through friends i just met at the time

i was drunk as fack and oh yea i tried, she wouldnt let me and thank god she didnt. i passed the fack out when she wouldnt let me penetrate

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                      So you've done this twice before?
                      This probably went right over everyones head

Comment

Working...
                      X