Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "If I had died in the last two years, I am sure I would've gone straight hell"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me how people can log on the internet and try to pass judgement on another mans personal life when they know nothing about him,you dont know his heart,his true intentions..we all make bad decisions and pay the price for them..just enjoy the sport and leave judging people to God

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      The hate for Floyd is strong in this one. Willing to sacrifice his favourite fighter for a chance to get at Floyd. Damn that's pure hate lol
      pu55y boy floyd (pbf) have always acted as if he owns the sport. he earned it by making the audience fall asleep in his fights. can't wait to see the pu55y retire. i can already imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I have heard so many things about him cheating on Jinkee with hookers,
        He has a gambling addiction and tries to con the public into thinking he is a noble person, he's not.

The man is scum.
        You've heard??? Haha!!! Who are you???

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          It amazes me how people can log on the internet and try to pass judgement on another mans personal life when they know nothing about him,you dont know his heart,his true intentions..we all make bad decisions and pay the price for them..just enjoy the sport and leave judging people to God
          WTF Larry? You shit on different boxers everyday.

So your logic is for example Pacquiao is scared of Floyd.

We should just say "Oh well, Let God fix this..."

Fu
          ck that...

Comment

He has a gambling addiction and tries to con the public into thinking he is a noble person, he's not.

The man is scum.

Comment

The man is scum.

Maybe not enough scum to beat a woman and threaten his own kids like your hero.

You are judging Pacquiao because he gambles and maybe cheat on his wife?LOL
              Are you jinkee's best friend?

You are ridiculous. Damn die hard fanboys...

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                yeah i know right!
                gambling and sleeping with women are EVIL!!!!!!!
                this whole world is scum if these are the basis for being a scumbag.
                people need to get there own lives and quit worry about other peoples.

smh i bet more then half of the people on this site has cheated at one time. EVERYONE has there vices.....and who are these people thinking Manny is a Saint?
                Shut the fuck up!
                Pacquiao is a coward and he is a congressman, his gay ass fans go on like he is a god and can do no wrong.

He sets an example to children and even did a film as a super hero!
                Then he goes off and cheats on his wife with hookers, gambles all his money away (and asks for advances off Bob Arum,) does loads of drugs and drinks a ridiculous amount of alcohol and your tryna excuse this?

He's scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                  My words exactly. I've been saying this on this forum for years without hating on Pacquiao at all. He's a great guy, he means well but he has his vices as we all do. However the *******s make him out to be some sort of deity. Pacquiao for years has always been my top 1 or 2 fighters and he will retire an all time great. But even Ali had his share of issues as all humans do.
                  yes sir..we all have issues we should follow boxers for what they do inside the ring and leave it at that..that is what they do for a living and after that they do just like the rest of use,fight/and or give in to temptation..thats just life

Comment

WTF Larry? You shit on different boxers everyday.

So your logic is for example Pacquiao is scared of Floyd.

We should just say "Oh well, Let God fix this..."

Fu
                    ck that...
                    when have i said manny fears floyd??i always say manny fears no 1 and would fight wlad if he had to..he's a fighter and thats what he does he fights...........Arum is the 1 i blame for holding this fight up because yes he fears the fact manny will be badly outclassed and his money will be cut short

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      when have i said manny fears floyd??i always say manny fears no 1 and would fight wlad if he had to..he's a fighter and thats what he does he fights...........Arum is the 1 i blame for holding this fight up because yes he fears the fact manny will be badly outclassed and his money will be cut short
                      So if Manny doesn't fear Floyd, then why doesn't he demand Arum make the fight like he demanded Arum make the De La Hoya fight?

I dunno what your smoking Larry, but it's obvious to see. Arum didn't wanna make the DLH fight but Manny demanded he did, and it happened.

Manny won't demand Mayweather cause he knows he'll be made look ordinary.

Comment

Working...
                      X