Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Wazaa ever battled a slick African American poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is BS.

you mean I have to pay PPV to watch Wazaa decimate this Panda guy I never heard of? **** that Wazaa you better stop being a bit.ch and fight the slickest African American on this site which is Larry X.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Money View Post
      This is BS.

you mean I have to pay PPV to watch Wazaa decimate this Panda guy I never heard of? **** that Wazaa you better stop being a bit.ch and fight the slickest African American on this site which is Larry X.
      panda's on all the major lounge networks homeboy...my most recent victory being a twelve round demolition of syf while knocking him down at least 14 times. syf's a resilient motha****a though, wazaa not so much

panda beat larry x decisively back in his amateur days...larry is in no shape or form slick, weed to him is what booze is to pavlik. both are at the crossroads of their careers. wazaa might actually be able to pull off a points win if he didnt price himself out

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        panda's on all the major lounge networks homeboy...my most recent victory being a twelve round demolition of syf while knocking him down at least 14 times. syf's a resilient motha****a though, wazaa not so much

panda beat larry x decisively back in his amateur days...larry is in no shape or form slick, weed to him is what booze is to pavlik. both are at the crossroads of their careers. wazaa might actually be able to pull off a points win if he didnt price himself out
        doesn't matter if larry smokes because his blackness and southern accent make him slicker then any white boy.
        I see what you're doing there. You're trying to get a pay day.

Comment

proof or gtfoh

panda KO1 Wazaa
          proof of what? Whats your ethnicity?

Comment

This is BS.

but me and Larry aren't in the same weight class. He is a Cruiserweight lifting 130 KG in the gym while I'm a Light-Middleweight lifting 80 KG in the gym.

Comment

doesn't matter if larry smokes because his blackness and southern accent make him slicker then any white boy.
              I see what you're doing there. You're trying to get a pay day.
              check my e-points son...panda's a boxingscene cash cow...

wazaa is to me what khan is to mayweather

u'd better not call the irs or panda's poking u in the face next time he catches u lurking at my bentley in the parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                proof of what? Whats your ethnicity?
                considering myself black...

panda doesnt affiliate with any race and isnt primarily black or white for that matter either

Comment

this panda guy dances with asian bitc.hez, smokes weed, and is an e-billionare? ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh shattttt

Wazaa you better go to fighting the horus, and stone roses of this site because this panda guy has KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    but me and Larry aren't in the same weight class. He is a Cruiserweight lifting 130 KG in the gym while I'm a Light-Middleweight lifting 80 KG in the gym.
                    u should fight him at a catchweight for the diamond belt

Comment

considering myself black...

panda doesnt affiliate with any race and isnt primarily black or white for that matter either
                      waar komen je ouders vandaan, homebwwwoy?

Comment

Working...
                      X