Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: This Will Be Bute's Last Fight, I Might Retire Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: This Will Be Bute's Last Fight, I Might Retire Him!

Former WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (28-2-1, 18KOs) is predicting a dominating victory that will send his Canadian rival, Lucian Bute (31-1, 24KOs), into retirement. The two Canadian stars are scheduled to collide on January 18th at the Bell Centre in Montreal. HBO will televise the contest. They were set to fight last year, but Bute withdrew with an injury a few weeks before the contest. As the fight draws near, Pascal expects everything to come off planned.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bute does suck doe

Comment

Bute obviously has his chin issues,but Pascal has been injured and not fighting regularly.If Bute's chin holds up and that's a big if, this fight could be interesting,Bute still has decent boxing skills as well as a vicious uppercut to the body.

Comment

Froch made Bute look like Garbage.....Hes Wack!

Comment

Damn Pascal better put up a great performance, he's talking an awful lot!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Damn Pascal better put up a great performance, he's talking an awful lot!
            It means they didn't sell out the Bell Centre yet.

Comment

Pascal is trying to get back in the mix but IF he does knock out Bute, then Bute should retire. I would rather see Bute win personally.

Comment

I hope Pascal dominates Bute so bad that he retires and stop conning the Canadian public.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  It means they didn't sell out the Bell Centre yet.
                  As of april 2013 they had 15 k tickets already sold. Im sure its sold out and if not it must be 16 if not 17 by now, which is still awesome.

Comment

I hope Bute doesn't get caught on the ropes. He only just scraped out a win against Grachev in his last fight.

Bute is a confidence fighter. If he can hurt Pascal early, or take the centre of the ring, he'll win.

Comment

Working...
                    X