Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams beats anyone from 147-154.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pwill is good but i think hes very overrated. he can be outboxed if you give him angles and he cant fight on the inside i dont think hes that good of a boxer either but his length and the fact that he throws 7 million punches a round would give any one problems but i dont see him ever being top 5 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
      So why would he fight Williams?

Get it now.
      It was an excuse used specifically for Dawson who is a huge threat unlike Williams. If Paul brought money or even a legacy Bhop would fight him in a heart beat.

Comment

why would bhop fight him when quintana outboxed pwill every one was saying that pwill wasnt that good and that he was exposed and was overrated then when he catches quintana with a good punch and finishes him all of a sudden it was a off night he had and they take away quintanas win fighting pwill is all risk and no reward plus cintron sergei clottey kirkland all called him out but he doesnt acknowledge them hes not the star he thinks he is hes like the boxer version of kanye west huge ego that thinks hes the greatest ever and makes excuses when he gets outboxed quintana would do it again but pwill dont want it

Comment

bump, cuz im sick of cotto-pac thrads

Comment

maybe 147 to 175 haha. he's a freak of nature

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
              pwill is good but i think hes very overrated. he can be outboxed if you give him angles and he cant fight on the inside i dont think hes that good of a boxer either but his length and the fact that he throws 7 million punches a round would give any one problems but i dont see him ever being top 5 p4p
              Why do you judge PWill by that loss when he faught the same guy again and knocked his block off in 1?

It makes no sense to say he can be outboxed when he avenged that loss and not even by a decision. If he can be outboxed that same guy should have beat him again by outboxing him. Apparently that didn't work because he was put out in 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Happy View Post
                maybe 147 to 175 haha. he's a freak of nature
                LMFAO! So you like El Nino de Oro too?

Comment

i know this might sound crazy but i think margo beats him on a rematch....

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    No one would be able to escape the 2 yard uppercut, fact.
                    Not much of a surprise considering the guy's a MW or SMW...

Comment

Working...
                    X