No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov Not Surprised Bradley Outboxed Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov Not Surprised Bradley Outboxed Marquez

Ruslan Provodnikov wasn’t surprised Timothy Bradley bounced back from their brutal battle to beat Juan Manuel Marquez.

The only thing that caught Provodnikov off guard Saturday night was that one of the three judges of the Bradley-Marquez fight scored it for Marquez. Glenn Feldman scored Marquez a 115-113 winner, but Bradley won a split decision at UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center and retained his WBO welterweight title because Patricia Morse Jarman (116-112) and Robert Hoyle (115-113) scored the 12-round fight for him.

“I was surprised that one of the judges gave it to Marquez,” Provodnikov said while promoting his fight against Mike Alvarado. “Compared to my fight [against Bradley], I was just a little bit surprised. … Every time [your hear about] the judges’ scorecards out there, you get more and more shocked. I can’t tell what fight they were watching.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

i'm glad other fighters are giving bradley his due. but marquez and nacho are still crying. sad part is that they are crying for nothing. marquez lost the fight simple and plain.

Comment

Provodnikov a humble and honest man Marquez should take a leaf out of his book on how to take a loss

Comment

Ruslan a humble man, and he is correct, you cannot out box Bradley you have to out fight him and really maul him and put it on him. I knew JMM would not win because he sucks at going forward he can only fight you if you rush him he is one dimensional. This is why I wanted pacman to fight Marquez the way he fought Oscar one punch and get out and force JMM to chase you so you can counter him like you did when he charged you in the second fight and got dropped with the short left hand.

Problem with Pacman is he is a warrior by nature, just like Marquez is a back stepper counter puncher by nature its hard to take those out of people what their natural instinct is.

Comment

Marquez vs Provodnikov...make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
            Marquez vs Provodnikov...make it happen!
            More sure of Ruslan knocking out Marquez than his fight with Alvarado.

Comment

I respect Ruslan a lot for admitting that he lost to Bradley and for giving him props here. I think the winner of Alvarado-Provodnikov would make a great opponent for Bradley.

Comment

Much respect to Ruslan.

He is a humble guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  Much respect to Ruslan.

He is a humble guy.
                  two fighters who know what they are talking about...who u got on alvarado vs provo?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                    I respect Ruslan a lot for admitting that he lost to Bradley and for giving him props here. I think the winner of Alvarado-Provodnikov would make a great opponent for Bradley.
                    Wow you're a ***. He won. He was being humble. And all you're doing is using his respectfulness to turn it around and try to suit your ****** agenda.

Comment

Working...
                    X