Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschkos totally changed Boxing because....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "great white hopes" refer to White American-born boxers I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      The "great white hopes" refer to White American-born boxers I believe.
      how is that? Well, anyways, now we are looking for "great black hopes" from america....

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Pretty much, instead you've got jab, lean on opponent, jab, lean, jab, right hand, lean, lean, jab, lean, jab, jab, finally KO in like the 9th, rinse and repeat against guys that are total scrubs.
        totally agree back in 2001-2002 i was looking forward to see the Klitschkos fight the best and then it all got boring after they came along with their jab, lean crap and not been as explosive as hw used to be im not saying they cant be agressive or explosive but they choose not to be instead.....

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Nobody is looking for a great black hope. Fans just want to see Wlad and Vitali in the ring with the threat of the Purritys, Brewsters, Lewis's, Williamsons, Sanders and Byrds of the world!

Both brothers have been tkod by black fighters...
          Insecurity is leaking from this one

Comment

we really need to see two hw go toe to toe like arreola and mitchell will be a good one to watch hw division need some sort of resurection they need to start giving them crazy kos or single punch ko like in the first 6 rounds and it will help hw division alot

Comment

Working...
            X