No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Saul Alvarez is Ripped and Ready For Gomez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Saul Alvarez is Ripped and Ready For Gomez

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez did not overlook any detail in the training camp carried out for the last three weeks in Big Bear, California. Alvarez defends his belt for the second time against his countryman Alfonso Gomez on September 17 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles

[Click Here To Read More]

Looking good. Hoping for a knock out.

Comment

Canelo is gonna knock him out within four rounds

Comment

Saul Alvarez is Ripped and Ready to fight another bum

Comment

Like any other Boxer, build them up with minor fights, then break them down.

Make um and break uk!!!...thats the business

Theres a higher fall from the top.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            Saul Alvarez is Ripped and Ready to fight another bum
            This.

Comment

Saul should be ok as long as Golden Boy keeps him clear from Angulo and/or someone similar (like Margarito). The rest of the 154 pounders like Cotto, Martirosyan, Wolak, and Bundrage shouldn't represent that much of a stylistic problem for Saul. I'm not saying Saul would beat all those guys I mentioned, but atleast he wouldn't risk getting a beatdown like he would PROBABLY get against Angulo and Margarito. That's my opinion, atleast.

Comment

I just hope Gomez isn't as used up as Rhodes. He was better than Rhodes at one time, only smaller, and now it's his turn. He was picked for a reason and winning wasn't it.

Comment

Working...
                X