• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    Just like he KO'd Judah, DLH & JMM.
    is a diferent fight

Comment

Originally posted by Machine Gunz View Post
      Mayweather isn't just a no-one, Mayweather will destroy Pacman, pac won't land anything close to what he landed on hatton and cotto.. so when pacman can't land any of his power punches what will his plan-b be? outbox mayweather? i don't see that happening.

mayweather is just too intelligent, quick, slick and crafty.

What other scenario do u have?

floyd UD
      I'm picking Floyd to win, it was your "Pacquiao is going to look like nothing" comment that I was objecting to.

Pacquaio is an ATG and legend of the sport and the best fighter of this decade. Still, I shouldn't be too surprised, your comments are often ridiculous and stupid.

Comment

I can see Floyd winning a comfortable UD decision, but

Comment

I can see Floyd winning a comfortable UD decision, but I can also see Pac knocking him the fck out.
          It's draining trying to predict winners sometimes.

Comment

floyd is no doubt a master boxer but i think pacman will connect him more than any previous opponent and its just a matter of time for manny to win by ko rnd 7.

Comment

Originally posted by buster007 View Post
              floyd is no doubt a master boxer but i think pacman will connect him more than any previous opponent and its just a matter of time for manny to win by ko rnd 7.
              If Manny demolishes FLoyd it would be incredible. That would undoubtedly put him right up at the top of the ATG lists.

Comment

i'd say 60/40 - Floyd on boxing iq and style...
                but i'd say 70/30 - Manny.. Heart and "building-up iq".

Pac/Floyd - result
                50/50 - SD
                60/40 - UD
                60/40 - TKO

Comment

I guess I might be one of the few (nuthhuggers aside) who actually wants Mayweather to win. He's the only guy who can beat Pacquaio IMO at the moment. I just see it as such an intriguing match-up.

I think Mayweather will win, how, I'm not so sure. What I am confident of though is that Pacquaio won't make it easy for him.

I recall one of the HBO commentators saying that one thing PBF had in his advantage was that "he has no qualms with stinking the place out". This is in contrast to Pacquiao who wants to put on a show for the fans. I think this will definately play a part in the fight. Consider Mayweather playing defense and frustrating Manny causing him to do something stupid.

Another advantage I think that PBF will have is his ring IQ. He is a wonderfully adaptable fighter, plus he has never been beaten. The blueprint has yet to be laid on how to beat Mayweather, whereas it already arguably has for Manny (see JMM fights 1 and 2). I'm sure Freddy Roach will be working on something, but if it doesn't work can Manny adapt his fightplan midring?

This is something Floyd already has the ability to do. He will spend the earlier rounds figuring Manny out and then counter him down the stretch. The only way I think Manny can win is if he blasts Floyd out early.

I guess I'm going off the premise that JMM gave Pacquiao two competitive fights. Floyd has a similar fighting style to JMM, but he is bigger, faster and defensively superior too. Sure, one could argue that Manny has improved since his last fights with JMM. I still don't think it will be enough.

Floyd by UD.

Comment

Floyd's gonna win.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                      I guess I might be one of the few (nuthhuggers aside) who actually wants Mayweather to win. He's the only guy who can beat Pacquaio IMO at the moment. I just see it as such an intriguing match-up.

I think Mayweather will win, how, I'm not so sure. What I am confident of though is that Pacquaio won't make it easy for him.

I recall one of the HBO commentators saying that one thing PBF had in his advantage was that "he has no qualms with stinking the place out". This is in contrast to Pacquiao who wants to put on a show for the fans. I think this will definately play a part in the fight. Consider Mayweather playing defense and frustrating Manny causing him to do something stupid.

Another advantage I think that PBF will have is his ring IQ. He is a wonderfully adaptable fighter, plus he has never been beaten. The blueprint has yet to be laid on how to beat Mayweather, whereas it already arguably has for Manny (see JMM fights 1 and 2). I'm sure Freddy Roach will be working on something, but if it doesn't work can Manny adapt his fightplan midring?

This is something Floyd already has the ability to do. He will spend the earlier rounds figuring Manny out and then counter him down the stretch. The only way I think Manny can win is if he blasts Floyd out early.

I guess I'm going off the premise that JMM gave Pacquiao two competitive fights. Floyd has a similar fighting style to JMM, but he is bigger, faster and defensively superior too. Sure, one could argue that Manny has improved since his last fights with JMM. I still don't think it will be enough.

Floyd by UD.
                      Great post as usual mate, top stuff.

I haven't decided who I am rooting for yet, love both of these guys. I'm thinking of leaning towards Floyd on the basis that I have been a fan for longer and that everyone seems to be rooting for Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X