Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Peter Quillin vs. Ishe Smith Confrontation Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Peter Quillin vs. Ishe Smith Confrontation Erupts

Luis Sandoval interviews IBF 154-pound champion Ishe Smith, but an unexpected scene takes place when WBO middleweight champion Peter Quillin shows up and confronts Quillin over some of their past war of words on the internet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What the hells wrong with these Brooklynn katz? No class at all and Im a fan of the kid.

Comment

And thats where boxing video bombing was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        What the hells wrong with these Brooklynn katz? No class at all and Im a fan of the kid.
        Brooklyn people have a "G-check line" we could be the calmest people in the world but once someone makes us cross a certain anger threshold it doesn't matter where we are, we will turn it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Brooklyn people have a "G-check line" we could be the calmest people in the world but once someone makes us cross a certain anger threshold it doesn't matter where we are, we will turn it up.
          Let me guess.... it's a Brooklyn thing

Comment

So he accuses GGG of fighting naturally smaller guys, and then looks to doing it now...?
            Last edited by deejd; 05-06-2013, 07:59 AM.

Comment

That's a load of crap trust me they know who to not f*** with. Only time this happens is when they know your not going to punch them in the face trust I know and I'm not hating on Brooklyn that's just about every where, that's just life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Quillen sounded like he had a couple of drinks too many.

Comment

Damn Kid Chopped-Tooth...lay off of the booze bro.

Comment

I know all about that stuff. Brooklyn's my favorite part of NYC. Ive been there like 6 times or so. Im always hanging out on Fulton over there in E. New York.

Comment

Working...
                    X