No announcement yet.

[Poll] Valero vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] Valero vs. Broner

Following Aztec W**ker's thread, I thought I'd pose this question to you all. Who wins?
    Adrien Broner
    50.00%
    Edwin Valero
    50.00%

Valero had everything ponce de leon had and much more. He stops broner late. With power and activity

Comment

Valero had a weak chin, Broner would school him and knock him out in the middle to late rounds imo

Comment

Only test Valero ever faced was DeMarco. Broner exposed DeMarco. Broner dominates.

Comment

i'll go with the caveman

Comment

Valero via Genocide with no chance of an upset

Comment

Broner has improved a lot since Ponce. I think its ridiculous to even bring that fight up at this point. Broner's defense would make it very difficult for Valero to land anything solid. Also, Broners skills and hand speed would add to that defense. I think Valero was tough, but not sure if he could make it to the last bell. I don't think this would have been a very tough fight for Broner. Valero showed he lacked something mentally to deal with problems, and Broner is the ultimate problem. Valero would probably fall apart when things didn't go his way and he was being completely outclassed by the very talented American fighter. hehe
              Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 01-10-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
                Valero had a weak chin, Broner would school him and knock him out in the middle to late rounds imo
                weak chin really? When was he knocked out or in real danger?
                Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                Only test Valero ever faced was DeMarco. Broner exposed DeMarco. Broner dominates.
                Not even, Valero beat some good fighters. Demarco was his coming out party in the US. Broner dominates based on what?
                Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                Broner has improved a lot since Ponce. I think its ridiculous to even bring that fight up at this point. Broner's defense would make it very difficult for Valero to land anything solid. Also, Broners skills and hand speed would add to that defense. I think Valero was tough, but not sure if he could make it to the last bell. I don't think this would have been a very tough fight for Broner. Valero showed he lacked something mentally to deal with problems, and Broner is the ultimate problem. Valero would probably fall apart when things didn't go his way and he was being completely outclassed by the very talented American fighter. hehe
                Broners defense is far from floyd. People are overrating this kid its not even funny. Obviously the Ponce fight can be brought up it wasnt that long ago, Ponce is smaller, B class, and Ponce was robbed

Comment

valero weak chin...? i dont recall that ever getting proved so its hard to say what I do know is valero was a beast with some serious power, they say skills pay the bills ect but I couldnt see broner taking his punches in the late rounds

valero by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                    Broners defense is far from floyd. People are overrating this kid its not even funny. Obviously the Ponce fight can be brought up it wasnt that long ago, Ponce is smaller, B class, and Ponce was robbed
                    What does Broners defense have to to with Floyd? Its still very good. No one was comparing his defense to Floyd. True, the Ponce fight was not that long ago, but its obvious to those who know boxing, Broner has improved immensely since that fight. Just imagine how good he will be looking in a year from now. And also, we are comparing a 28 year old fighter in his prime to a 23 year old fighter that is just getting started. Where was Valero when he was 23? This thread is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X