No announcement yet.

The Pacquiao-Marquez trilogy proves pac isnt on steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    I don't see how it proves anything either way?

It's incredibly naive to think Pac is taking peds ONLY since moving to 147.
    If he does it now, hes very likely to have been doing it for a long time.

I never got those that said he can't move up in weight as quickly as he did.
    Well. Did those people look at his fight night weights? He barely gained any weight from the second fight with jmm to now. A few lbs.

With that said i agree it did indicate Manny is the same fighter as he was in lighter weights.
    And i don't try to accuse him of being a cheat, I actually feel steroids should be legal to make it fair. I'm just saying your being illogical with your thesis.

the moving up in weight debate is over. its been proven with stone cold hard facts several times in this site even in the history section.

its been proven wrong already just like all the other alleged smoking gun evidence the pacquiao haters like to use. All they have to go on is pacquiao didnt want to take the test floyd wanted him to make and that's more ego respect thing with pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Yea, cuz that's a much more likely story. He used PED's for everyone EXCEPT JMM, his biggest rival.
      Hey, you nor anyone else here is in a position to say that's not true. There's no denying that Pacquiao got bigger, faster, stronger, with more stamina at an age where most people can't do so. There is also no denying that he hasn't looked quite the same in his last couple of fights, not as explosive or physically dominant. I'm not saying that he has used, I'm saying that you can't just dismiss the idea because you don't want to believe it. One thing is factual, the Marquez trilogy does not prove that Pacquiao has never used PEDs like the TS claims.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        i doubt he was ever juicing.

it's kinda funny though how marquez had a known drug pusher on his team in the 3rd fight and no one cared. Imagine if pac had that guy in his camp!
        Marquez did the right thing by suggesting that they could test him whenever they wanted to, Manny took the wrong course and opted to make excuses about it. If you give someone a reason to doubt you, they will.

Notice how Nonito doesn't get no BS from anyone, the doubt was taken away, he said he's been willing to test since day one with Conte.( A much better drug supplier than Marquez S&C coach)

This has more to do with the actions PAC and his team have taken, it has zero to do with who he is. I doubt he was ever juicing, but he put the doubt in peoples head himself.

Comment

The only thing that is gonna be remembered about this trilogy is that pac's record stands at

2-0-1*

*Judge Burt Clements admitted to the entire world that his scorecard was meant to read 113-112 pacquiao and thus Pacquiao really won all 3 fights.

I scored them myself as:

115-110
          115-112
          116-112

[all to pac of course]

but to stay on topic:

pac did not steroids to

kd marquez 3 times
          kd marquez again
          then outbox him

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
            The only thing that is gonna be remembered about this trilogy is that pac's record stands at

2-0-1*

*Judge Burt Clements admitted to the entire world that his scorecard was meant to read 113-112 pacquiao and thus Pacquiao really won all 3 fights.

I scored them myself as:

115-110
            115-112
            116-112

[all to pac of course]

but to stay on topic:

pac did not steroids to

kd marquez 3 times
            kd marquez again
            then outbox him
            Lol this is a funny post

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

2-0-1*

I scored them myself as:

115-110
              115-112
              116-112

[all to pac of course]

but to stay on topic:

pac did not steroids to

kd marquez 3 times
              kd marquez again
              then outbox him
              fair enough, a judge made a mistake in the first fight. But would you not also say it was a mistake to not rule the punch to a downed opponent? We wan't it to be correct now don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                the moving up in weight debate is over. its been proven with stone cold hard facts several times in this site even in the history section.

its been proven wrong already just like all the other alleged smoking gun evidence the pacquiao haters like to use. All they have to go on is pacquiao didnt want to take the test floyd wanted him to make and that's more ego respect thing with pacquiao.

What people forget as well is that Pacquiao was 100% willing to petition the NSAC to carry out the very demands that floyd wanted - but floyd ducked and said no!

He then went on to duck pac again in summer 2010 during the whole "there were no negotiations" incident and take a 1 year hiatus

And him setting a may 5 date is officially another duck because

a) He's already got a GBP mexican lined up

and

b) You dont set a date to fight the ppv king without first negotiating.

Comment

Pac got steamrolled as a 21 yr old 112 lber by a mediocre former 108 lber-- then he movess up 3 divisions and destroys Barrera and the rest of some of the worlds best in the next 9 divisions. The guy started taking something after he left the 112 lb division. Common sense.............

Comment

Persons of a certain race live vicariously through Pac because the fighters from their race can't beat Mexicans. So sad.............

Comment

If you're going to write like a mentalpatient please use smaller fonts.

Comment

Working...
                      X