Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Proof of Olympic Style Blood Testing for Mayweather and Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so any news on how many days before the fight did usada stops? for mosley its 18 days out.. how about for this fight? how close did they come? any ***** ped experts got any info on this?

Comment

Man my ****in 42 yr old uncle was on and off hgh from the time he was 28 42... who woulda known til he died of a decayed heart an the stuff in his system...

My point who knows whos on the juice... in a sport like boxing where only 4-5 guys are getting any main stream attention,,, and 2 of them basically rule the sport, Floyd Pac... and the better of the 2 is undefeated,, and a potential mega-fight is inevadable... why not follow suit of all the major sports in which each.. baseball, basketball and football have found a user amongst them every year for the last 3.....

Floyd is setting a president, **** olympic style testing, its football, baseball and basketball style testing... 10 yeas from now in boxing ita be called mayweather testing...

Comment

^^ so anybody heard anything?

Comment

Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
          ^^ so anybody heard anything?
          *****s are only interested in testing an amateurish midget who fought nothing but bums, homey.

I don't even care whether the fraud was tested or not. I'm not a *****.

;-)

Comment

^^ they sure are quite taken by that midget who keeps on fighting bums.. they won't even raise a peep about OST for the other boxers in the undercard fights of their man-god.. them and their god keep on spouting safety and level playing field that they care enough to rag pac all the time but nay a whisper about those undercard fightes who'd never undergone their vaunted OST.. now that's BIAS...

Comment

mayweather can stop using pacquiao's name to sell his fights ...

so forget about pacquiao

WHO is mayweather goign to fight next ? cotto ? margarito ?

or is he going for a rematch with the dangerous ortiz again ??

ha ha ha

pacquiao has plenty of opponents he is willing to fight

mayweahter just wants to talk dirt abotu pacquiao pretending he is

going to fight him then fighting bums that fit his style

and getting his $$ ...

who's maywaether goign to fight ?

Comment

Working...
              X