• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own gorrila dog every time we cross paths

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
      I own gorrila dog every time we cross paths
      bwahahaha! g dog hates my guts. i think it's because i unintentionally stole some of his thunder. i just like to vent out my frustrations with life, but he keeps thinking i am trying to be him.

Comment

My vicious little pitbull TEE TEE!!!!

Comment

Well my sis took her maltese away from the house now she has two..there ledgends and smart little ****ers

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            I have never owned a dog although I want to own one.
            Two words.

German Shepard .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I have 6. ....

Comment

I have a 4 year old black lab

Comment

golden retriever, stupidest dog ive ever seen. I swear if it was trained to lead blind people they would be run over by a bus within an hour.

Isnt a bad bone in her body though. Barks at strangers when they come into the yard, but does it going backwards lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    golden retriever, stupidest dog ive ever seen. I swear if it was trained to lead blind people they would be run over by a bus within an hour.

Isnt a bad bone in her body though. Barks at strangers when they come into the yard, but does it going backwards lol.
                    I thought they were smart dogs Or is that Labradors?

Anyway I have none, but I now want 2 dogs, a German Shepard and Akita.

Akita apparently is stubborn but always wanted one years ago. They look beautiful and I think a pup with the German Shepard will look after the home and also if any dog chases me on my bicycle rides, my dogs will **** them up.

Uncle had a German Shepard that was huge. Scared the **** out of me when I was 13. Never use to let me get near him or he would bark and kinda feint at me.

As for Akita, my PE teacher had one, this was 10 years ago before it was popular in London.

I want a smart dog that can fight if needed and guard the house. What do you guys think on the choice? I don't want a Rottweiler though. I did like a Doberman but they are rare here and would cost like a million bucks probably.

I use to like Staffordshire bull terriers but they are owned by people who are scummy ****s and who they are bad.

Any pics of your dogs BTW? I'm a dog lover who has never ahd one.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Killer View Post
                      I thought they were smart dogs Or is that Labradors?

Anyway I have none, but I now want 2 dogs, a German Shepard and Akita.

Akita apparently is stubborn but always wanted one years ago. They look beautiful and I think a pup with the German Shepard will look after the home and also if any dog chases me on my bicycle rides, my dogs will **** them up.

Uncle had a German Shepard that was huge. Scared the **** out of me when I was 13. Never use to let me get near him or he would bark and kinda feint at me.

As for Akita, my PE teacher had one, this was 10 years ago before it was popular in London.

I want a smart dog that can fight if needed and guard the house. What do you guys think on the choice? I don't want a Rottweiler though. I did like a Doberman but they are rare here and would cost like a million bucks probably.

I use to like Staffordshire bull terriers but they are owned by people who are scummy ****s and who they are bad.

Any pics of your dogs BTW? I'm a dog lover who has never ahd one.
                      i thought they were smart too, this one isnt though.

doberman is a good shout, need to be careful in your selection though as some can be super aggressive, lovely dog though and most are dead on.

Comment

Working...
                      X