Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quintana Back on April 10 on the Berto-Malignaggi Card. Then against Vanes on June 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    Oh, I totally agree. But I'm just saying that's an example of him not choking because at the time, overrated or not in hindsight, Julio was perceived as a big time prospect, and that was Quintana's first time on a big stage.

I agree with you that Quintana isn't going to have an easy time with Vanes. But I think is problem is more inactivity/inconsistency than choking.
    Truthfully I am mad WIlliams whipped his ass so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Truthfully I am mad WIlliams whipped his ass so quick.

I was shocked at that. Cause until Williams landed the big punch, Quintana was looking good again. I remember a minute in thinking "Wow, I can see this fight going the same way". Then fight was over haha.

Comment

So basically Quintana will be fighting a bum on live HBO on the undercard and Berto gets to feast on that little fruit Malinaggi. What a fucking joke. This is why I've had HBO canceled off my TV for months now.

Comment

I was shocked at that. Cause until Williams landed the big punch, Quintana was looking good again. I remember a minute in thinking "Wow, I can see this fight going the same way". Then fight was over haha.
          Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
          So basically Quintana will be fighting a bum on live HBO on the undercard and Berto gets to feast on that little fruit Malinaggi. What a fucking joke. This is why I've had HBO canceled off my TV for months now.
          Really? Do you at least have Showtime?

Comment

Williams dominated that second fight until Quintana got the boom lowered on him. I don't know what you're talking about. It wasn't some freak punch that KOd Quintana like all these posters make it out to be.

Comment

Williams played counter puncher it threw Quintana off. Watch how Paul plays counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Really? Do you at least have Showtime?
                I have Showtime at my pad. I'm gonna watch the Valero-Demarco fight with my dad though because I like for him to be aware of all the big name fighters out there. Valero will be easy to remember because of that Leftist tat across his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
                  I have Showtime at my pad. I'm gonna watch the Valero-Demarco fight with my dad though because I like for him to be aware of all the big name fighters out there. Valero will be easy to remember because of that Leftist tat across his chest.
                  Your right about the Willaims -Quintana re-match. Williams clowned him.

Comment

Working...
                  X