No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Pacquiao, 50 Cent, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Pacquiao, 50 Cent, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with Floyd Mayweather Jr., who discussed Manny Pacquiao's knockout loss, the time spent in prison, the beef with former best friend 50 Cent and more. [Click Here To Read More]

lmao

Well, Floyd seems to have reemerged.

Pacquiao is gone, Floyd! It's ok, you can come out!

Comment

sometimes i wonder does he hear the questions, because he answers some irrelevant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
        sometimes i wonder does he hear the questions, because he answers some irrelevant ****.

indeed. He seems to ignore them and just give a response we've heard before.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post

"take the good with the good and the bad with the bad." Why hasn't anyone told him he is saying this wrong?

"The strong survive"

etc etc

Comment

chicken heart mayweather riding JMMs performance. LOL. Floyds lack of heart is utterly disgusting

Comment

That was a lot of nothing.

Comment

Floyd needs to go into politics.

He's good at swerving questions... when the reporter asks him about 50 all he says is 'i wish him nothing but the best blah blah blah'.

He seems more grounded / chilled / mature though.

Comment

What a suck up reporter. Really you can see the maturity in Floyd now after just 3 minutes of interview? Man, Floyd was barely out of jail and he had been reported assaulting women again. Yes men ruin the wold.

Comment

spoken like a true champion. all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr. 43 have tried and all 43 have failed. there's no blue print to defeat the #1 p4p,the most skilled, and undefeated,greatest non-heavyweight fighter in the history of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X