No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
    In Pacquiao's heyday, NSAC testing rules were sufficient until that woman-beater and certified chicken brought up a different set of testing rules. Why would Pac acquiesce to such bull****? Now 3 years later we find out the one crying "steroids" was the one injecting himself with steroids!

Just because Young Pac has been carrying his KO power through the weights but basically staying within range of fight night weight does not mean he was roiding. If old-time AMERICAN boxers like Armstrong and Robinson can do it why not a Filipino/Asian? Racism in boxing is still the same like in the golden era of boxing.

Now it's different when a great Mexican boxer like Marquez who was a career Feather & Lightweight campaigner and has never been known to be a KO artist suddenly develops one punch KO power at the ripe old age of 39 with a physique describable as "hulk-like" when most boxers have retired 5 years or earlier. And Memo on his corner injecting Olympians with EPO and other steroids available over the counter in Mexico and beating all Olympic style testing it would be really naive not to even suspect Marquez is a user.

I guess if you really want to see the Mexicutioner down everything else is fair game. Clowns here screaming "Viva Mehico!" denying anything remotely suspicious about Marquez are no less morons than their counterparts amongst Floydiots and *******s.

Ya Marquez isn't a KO artist. 55 wins, 40 by KO. He can barely punch with a record like that....

Are you seriously surprised that an aging fighter, who may be getting slower, decides to bulk up and lift weights so he can hit harder, so he can offset a speed disadvantage from a younger, more mobile opponent? AND, if that wasn't enough, you seem to think that Manny lunging into a counter punch that lands right on the money, isn't enough to knock Manny...or anybody out for that matter. Ridiculous.

The blind devotion people have to Pacquio is sickening. He's human. He got beat. By a hall of famer no less. End of story.

Comment

• Lance Armstrong retired too. Just in time. Oops. Not quite.

Comment

• I dont think so. Money, a lot of money will keep him away from retiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          Who cares that the ledger says, the history books will say that many people thought Marquez won all 4 fights, thats what the history books will say.

4-0

The history books will say that Marquez destroyed Pacquiao in the last fight
          Do you know what history means? The history, record books. The records, win-loss-draw. That's recorded history. When someone goes through those records they will see 2-1-1. That's what they will see.

Comment

• Seems to be a lot of fearful people in this thread for a rematch. That was the best fight I have seen in a long time. I want to see more. No need to fear, they'll give us another good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
              Seems to be a lot of fearful people in this thread for a rematch. That was the best fight I have seen in a long time. I want to see more. No need to fear, they'll give us another good fight.
              Only if it is an immediate rematch.
              Pac and his team wont take it though.

They are going to wait another year that way Marquez is close to 41.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                Only if it is an immediate rematch.
                Pac and his team wont take it though.

They are going to wait another year that way Marquez is close to 41.
                Pacquiao wanted to come back April for immediate rematch. However NSAC suspended him for 120 days. As immediate as it comes will be just fine. Looks like Marquez need to do some healing himself anyways.

Comment

• he will retire...he knows he'll lost in the rematch...he was outboxed b4 PAC KTFO.. He drinks Tyson's piss together w/ heredia's shakje

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
                    It's going to be hard to turn down all that money for a 5th PAC fight, I mean it'll be his biggest payday ever
                    idk man marquez has a ton of money already he's set for life and he is not american so he really doesnt need that much

Comment

• All trolling/joking around aside..the man is a legend..boxing will miss him.

Comment

Working...
                      X