Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Highlight of my career as a Boxing Trainer - A Million Styles Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    What made you consider retiring?

It seemed like you were pretty dedicated to boxing and it sounded like you had some promising opportunities coming up.
    I was being a ***** I guess. I felt like I wash't getting my due or the publicity I deserved. I feel better now and maybe someday will get back into this game. Combat sports is a brutal business if it is your business. I hate playing the game.

Comment

The fight is the easy part! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
        I was being a ***** I guess. I felt like I wash't getting my due or the publicity I deserved. I feel better now and maybe someday will get back into this game. Combat sports is a brutal business if it is your business. I hate playing the game.
        It aint easy, but at the very least it is something you love.

Comment

No disrespect but if you are doing it for recognition, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons. I have been a trainer for 12 years now and was a former boxer. My time is done, it's not about me, it's about the kids I teach.

It's all about them and if people notice me, great...if they don't it makes no difference to me because it's all about the fighter. My pleasure comes in teaching proper boxing to young kids who really want to learn and then seeing them take what they have learned to be successful in their pro careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            No disrespect but if you are doing it for recognition, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons. I have been a trainer for 12 years now and was a former boxer. My time is done, it's not about me, it's about the kids I teach.

It's all about them and if people notice me, great...if they don't it makes no difference to me because it's all about the fighter. My pleasure comes in teaching proper boxing to young kids who really want to learn and then seeing them take what they have learned to be successful in their pro careers.
            Your right. I'm a selfish guy and teach with only me and mind. I need to correct that. Thanks for your time and good luck with your career champ.

Comment

Your right. I'm a selfish guy and teach with only me and mind. I need to correct that. Thanks for your time and good luck with your career champ.
              Hey listen man, you were the one that talked about YOUR recognition, not me. I'm not trying to disrespect you, I respect everyone in the business and especially fighters and trainers.

I'm just going by what you said. I have no hate, no jealousy or want to see anyone fail. You are 100% right, boxing is a tough business...very tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Hey listen man, you were the one that talked about YOUR recognition, not me. I'm not trying to disrespect you, I respect everyone in the business and especially fighters and trainers.

I'm just going by what you said. I have no hate, no jealousy or want to see anyone fail. You are 100% right, boxing is a tough business...very tough.
                I agree with you Champ

Comment

Working...
                X