No announcement yet.

Babe rate ... 1 - 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    This is one of the most ridiculous comments I've come across on here. She is seriously not that hot to the point where all you dogs are drooling over her.

She doesn't even have a cute or sexy face.

But I guess as long as she has a mammoth ass and "thick" legs, than she's a 10/10.

Absolutely ridiculous, but each to his own i guess.
    ?????

Dude, Her face is beautiful...i love girls that look like that, in the videos she is cute as hell

Everyone to their own....shes stil a 10 in my book

Comment

He is right actually.
      Sure he is. If you're a catholic priest.

Comment

Add 80lb to each of her legs and ass and she'll be a 10/10 for these guys...

Lmao...

Melanie is a 9+ imo. She's sexy as fuk.
        This is Catherine Zeta Jones....
        transforming herself from a 10 year old Chinese boy into a perfect 10

Comment

Holy **** I wish I was Pepe! Dude must be smashing some SERIOUSLY good poosy. . .

I agree that some girls who are actually fat, and guys claim are "perfect" and "thick". . . But this girl IS "perfectly thick". . . No excess fat. . Taut stomach. . . Sweet, juicy ass, BUT SOLID! It's "feminine muscular" And her face is just beautiful.

Comment

Lol! Emz and maniac are going all kindsa internet gangster in here.

5.5 out if 10....thats a fookin joke.

Comment

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I was just never into those model types, they have beautiful faces but they have the body of a 12 year old Filipino boy.....no thanks.

I don't like fat chicks but this one is perfection. I mean look at her hips to ass ratio, it's amazing. She is very thick but no overly thick to the point where she is flabby or loose anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Different strokes for different folks I guess. I was just never into those model types, they have beautiful faces but they have the body of a 12 year old Filipino boy.....no thanks.

not seeing it

Comment

definitely see some resemblance

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Holy **** I wish I was Pepe! Dude must be smashing some SERIOUSLY good poosy. . .

I agree that some girls who are actually fat, and guys claim are "perfect" and "thick". . . But this girl IS "perfectly thick". . . No excess fat. . Taut stomach. . . Sweet, juicy ass, BUT SOLID! It's "feminine muscular" And her face is just beautiful.
                    lol I'm saying though. I'd like to see one of his 6's. Then again, some people are content on going against the grain on everything. I lol'd at the 5.5 rating. Like c'mon, son

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      This is Catherine Zeta Jones....
                      transforming herself from a 10 year old Chinese boy into a perfect 10

LMAOOOO

Comment

Working...
                      X