Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking Floyd/Pac to fight Sergio is like asking Sergio to fight Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That's fine, I'm not saying I don't want to see it, I would be ecstatic if it's not made, but 90% of the people on this site are acting like Pacquiao is ducking Martinez. Really? That's like saying Donaire is ducking Juan Manuel Lopez or Marquez is ducking Berto.
    OK, that I can agree with. you cant say that Pacquiao is ducking Martinez.

although if Pacquiao tries compaigning again at 154lbs and picking up some more BS belts at 150lbs, then that changes everything.

Comment

martinez needs to stop picking on smaller guys

Comment

I could totally see this fight happening at 168 if Hopkins runs is mouth enough to bait Martinez. Would be awesome for Martinez to finally put him into retirement. But the question is if anyone would consider it a good win and give him credit.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          of course pacman doesnt campaign at 154 anymore once he saw martinez wanted some of him lol
          He said this before sergio even called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            um, its win win for boxing fans, because they get to see two of the best fighters in the sport duke it out.
            and Martinez certainly isnt going to complain. he would get a lot of publicity and $$$, and it would help his legacy anyway regardless of the fact that he was 'supposed to win'.

I dont give a **** about how people look at Pacquiao's legacy. If he loses, oh well, he took a risk and it didnt pay off, he wasnt supposed to win anyway so who cares. he wins and holy **** hes added to his legacy.

the only people that dont want Pac-Martinez to happen are people that dont want to see Pacquiao lose, flat out. **** that, I want to see a good fight.
            No you want to see pacquiao lose a unfair outmatched fight. The hate is obvious. That's like saying HEY LET'S WATCH DONAIRE OR JUANMA FIGHT MAYWEATHER! you clowns are trying to discredit pacquiao for having balls by not draining himself to fight bigger fighters. He's practically the only boxer right now doing this but you hatin ass suckas just got too much hate it's laughable. He ain't superman.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              That's fine, I'm not saying I don't want to see it, I would be ecstatic if it's made, but 90% of the people on this site are acting like Pacquiao is ducking Martinez. Really? That's like saying Donaire is ducking Juan Manuel Lopez or Marquez is ducking Berto.
              Didn't see your post but that's exactly what I'm sayin.

Comment

Working...
              X