No announcement yet.

Time to give Corrie Sanders his props for the Wlad win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    I think it's time to give Golovkin credit for KTFO of Bute with headgear on.

we could give maskaev credit for ktfo Vitali in the am too... you're a troll

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      He gets plenty of credit for that win, he won by early tko.....no argument there.

Wlad is better now and that is a fact, whether the current version of him would beat Sanders is all speculation but fighting in a more cautious manner would increase his chances.
      eveybody acts as if it was a fact that current Wlad beats that Sanders

Comment

And some credit for Andrade for KTFO of glass chinned Bute:

I honestly doubt you can count from 1 to 10, but if you count for yourself, you'll see Bute was up at 9

and I might add that he went down from exhaustion, not because of his chin

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
          eveybody acts as if it was a fact that current Wlad beats that Sanders
          Nothing's a fact when it comes to boxing, but it's quite clear that the Wlad of today is a much better fighter than the Wlad that fought Sanders. More confident, better sense of distance, better at reading punches etc.

Comment

By the way, plenty of people including myself have given Sanders credit for that win, and defended him in general, especially when so know-nothing knobend labells him a "fat golfer" or whatever. When prime and motivated he was one of the most dangerous heavies around. His combination of speed, power, size, unorthodox aggression, undderated toughness and being a southpaw would have posed problems for anyone.

Comment

in fact it's a good thing that you're here

I would like to hear it from you since you represent the Klitschko nuthuggers : what kind of credit do you give to Sanders for ktfo Wlad ?

Comment

And some credit for Andrade for KTFO of glass chinned Bute:
                And put a little hate on Bute for blatantly ducking Kessler. Watch him **** his pants as Kessler gets mentioned as his next opponent (3.50):

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  And put a little hate on Bute for blatantly ducking Kessler. Watch him **** his pants as Kessler gets mentioned as his next opponent (3.50):

attacking Bute because I'm a fan of his like hitman does is pretty weak Bat don't you think ?

I have made a valid thread using valid arguments

if you can't counter the arguments and stick to the subject, which is the credentials of Sanders for his win over Wlad, and instead resort to trying to attack the TS, it makes you a troll

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                    attacking Bute because I'm a fan of his like hitman does is pretty weak Bat don't you think ?

I have made a valid thread using valid arguments

if you can't counter the arguments and stick to the subject, which is the credentials of Sanders for his win over Wlad, and instead resort to trying to attack the TS, it makes you a troll
                    This thread is a pure hate and bait thread and you know it. Sanders has got plenty of credit for his big win and the win looks better with every dominating defense Wlad makes.

And your hero ducked Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

and obviously watching the video objectively, we can see the ''Bute **** his pants'' thing is a fantasy of yours, Bute wasn't impressed at all when he heard the name, and he basically rightfully answered why Kessler, he is just a belt holder like anybody else in the division, why suggest a unification fight with that particular fighter ?

you're not at your best when you try to hate and nuthug at the same time Bat

anyway, have you ever heard Kessler asking for a fight with Bute ? no

I might add that Kessler's stock wasn't that high after he got raped by the slapper from Wales and beat 2 bums

it was still not that high after he got raped by Andre Ward
                      Last edited by Tiozzo; 10-26-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X