Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"EXPOSED" is the stupidest word to use for elite fighters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "EXPOSED" is the stupidest word to use for elite fighters...

Mosley was "exposed".....Manny will be "exposed"....Cotto was "exposed"....Hatton was "exposed"....Floyd's chin was "exposed".....WTF??????

Elite level fighters are just that...ELITE....some are Elite...ex. Cotto, Mosley, Marquez.....and to say that these fighters got "exposed" is total BS....one fighter was just better than the other...no need to put down a fighter's career based on 1 night they loss.

So stop using the word, or you'll be EXPOSED as a biased nuthugging, god worshipping, PPV moneycounting, southpaw stance standing, counter-punching, punches at odd angles, freakish stamina with a ****o moustache A$$HOLE.

Come on people....I very much would like to hear the people who use this word defend it....

Comment

fightfan, you are a wise man.

you can tell a lot about the boxing acumen of a person who uses term.

people have the penchant to make more of a loss than what it actually, just is, a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
        Mosley was "exposed".....Manny will be "exposed"....Cotto was "exposed"....Hatton was "exposed"....Floyd's chin was "exposed".....WTF??????

Elite level fighters are just that...ELITE....some are Elite...ex. Cotto, Mosley, Marquez.....and to say that these fighters got "exposed" is total BS....one fighter was just better than the other...no need to put down a fighter's career based on 1 night they loss.

So stop using the word, or you'll be EXPOSED as a biased nuthugging, god worshipping, PPV moneycounting, southpaw stance standing, counter-punching, punches at odd angles, freakish stamina with a ****o moustache A$$HOLE.

I just hate that word because everytime a fighter loses for the first time, that means they are EXPOSED.....like a fighter can get hit with 1 lucky shot and get knocked out and people start saying he is exposed

Good thread bud

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          fightfan, you are a wise man.

you can tell a lot about the boxing acumen of a person who uses term.

people have the penchant to make more of a loss than what it actually, just is, a loss.
          Only pick up what I see....combine that with common sense...and pretty much anyone can be wise....some choose a different path though....

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
            I just hate that word because everytime a fighter loses for the first time, that means they are EXPOSED.....like a fighter can get hit with 1 lucky shot and get knocked out and people start saying he is exposed
            Good thread bud
            Great example is Hatton......he was 40-0 before Floyd....thee then #1 p4p fighter...he gets KTFO and people say he wasn't that good to begin with....dominates Paulie...then he is back to Elite status....gets sparked by Pacquiao...at that time the #1 p4p fighter...and he's demoted back to clublevel/ C fighter....I mean come on, there are different levels of Elite....Hatton can still takeout the majority of the top 10 STACKED JrWW division....you mean to tell me that doesn't keep him at a Elite level????

Comment

I agree. That's why I stay out of NSB for the most part. A good example is Hasegawa'd loss to Montiel. All of a sudden, he's exposed although he was clearly ahead on the cards and got hit by one big left. A loss doesn't equal you weren't that good to begin with, it just means it wasn't your night. When you put 2 elite fighters together, someones gonna lose.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                I agree. That's why I stay out of NSB for the most part. A good example is Hasegawa'd loss to Montiel. All of a sudden, he's exposed although he was clearly ahead on the cards and got hit by one big left. A loss doesn't equal you weren't that good to begin with, it just means it wasn't your night. When you put 2 elite fighters together, someones gonna lose.
                Excellent example....Hase was ahead....and just got caught....it happens to the best of 'em....just get yourself back up, dust yourself off and get back in there.....

Comment

Still waiting on those who act like this word is part of the boxing vocabulary......

Comment

Working...
                  X