No announcement yet.

Chavez jr training techniques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez jr training techniques

espndeportes.espn.go.com/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=1584415&categoryid=834455&cc=3888

Check it out. Enjoy!

Now someone post a video of Maravilla training. Take this kid to school.

Is this like a joke?

He does like 3 of those push ups at the beginning then uses a 25 lb plate to do those overhead shoulder things. After that he struggles with the other push ups too.

EDIT: Before the Lee fight he had swole as knuckles and now in this video he seems to be having problems with his hand as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Is this like a joke?

He does like 3 of those push ups at the beginning then uses a 25 lb plate to do those overhead shoulder things. After that he struggles with the other push ups too.

EDIT: Before the Lee fight he had swole as knuckles and now in this video he seems to be having problems with his hand as well.
      Looks like a joke but seems pretty real to me. I just hope he gets his act together and trains properly. ****.. I really thought Jr had this one, not anymore!

Comment

awful, just awful. i don't care how big he is - a guy like this is going to struggle with a world class athlete on sergio's level..

Comment

Damn, I missed Golpe a Golpe last friday. I really want to see Sergio's training segment.

Comment

Lmao, lmao, lmao.........

I was literally falling off the couch watching that. This dude sucks, he looks like he is recovering from a hangover in that video. He couldn't even do 3 of those wacked out pushups. His balance looked like garbage and he keeps hurting himself.....needs to stay away from those injections.

Martinez is going to completely murder this guy and he knows it. That's why he has already started drinking and slacking in training because he knows he has like no shot to survive. I guess he must have been watching some Martinez tapes and saw how if you have no defense, you get slaughtered.

That was utterly embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Is this like a joke?

LOL, you notice how he kept cussing and they were bleeping it out? He was getting pissed off at himself sucking so much and he probably went off the deep end and punched something and busted his knuckles up.

Comment

Chavez Jr. rocking the Street King hat. First Mexican to TMT?

Comment

what you can't see is him drinking jars of gravy during breaks

Comment

Chavez's team would never let something like that air, its a a joke man.

Comment

Working...
                    X