Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez vs Chavez or Pirog vs Golovkin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez vs Chavez or Pirog vs Golovkin??

What fight do you prefear to see???
    Pirog vs Golovkin
    12.50%
    Martinez vs Chavez
    87.50%

The poll is expired.

I prefear Pirog vs Golovkin, I dont give credit to Martinez for beat Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
      Thank you sir for not drinking the Chavez Jr Koolaid but Pirog is a 32 year old prospect dude has a worse resume then Chavez Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Thank you sir for not drinking the Chavez Jr Koolaid but Pirog is a 32 year old prospect dude has a worse resume then Chavez Jr
        I thought that Lee could spring a surprise. And do not imagine that Chavez was gonna be so superior. But Lee is not anyone, not even Chavez is better than Pavlik

Comment

I prefer Golovkin vs. Pirog.

However, Chavez vs. Martinez is an interesting matchup too.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I prefer Golovkin vs. Pirog.

However, Chavez vs. Martinez is an interesting matchup too.
            Yes, but Chaves isn't a real champion

Comment

Yes, but Chaves isn't a real champion
              neither is pirog genius. the only real champ in the division is martienz. u cant claim chavez isnt a real champion and then say pirog is. chavez has fought better opposition than pirog.

Comment

Martinez vs Vaca Dinero and it's not even close

Comment

Chavez for all the crap I have given him has beaten better fighters than Pirog. Pirog's big claim to fame is knocking out 1 overhyped prospect. Other than that he's done nothing of note. Not to mention it's not like Golovkin has a resume that means much of anything. Don't get me wrong I am excited about that fight, and would like to see the winner of Martinez-Jr fight the winner of that fight, but Martinez-Jr is the more interesting fight. May not be the better fight, but it's more intriguing.

Comment

Would you give credit to Chavez for beating Martinez? Or will he have been to big or on steroids or something else?

Comment

Working...
                    X