No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor: "I Want To Make an Impact at 168"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
    You know how it works. Any thread that starts on a topic that is related to a division between 160 and 175 immediately descends into a Calzaghe thread.
    Thats what I've noticed that...I see exactly what you're saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Eubank was "given" a shot at the WBO (joke) belt.

The WBO cruiserweight title has the most pathetic lineage of any title belt around and I don't need boxrec to prove it. Eubank fighting for it means nothing except that anybody could.

Thompson didn't win that belt in the ring either, he got a shot at a vacant belt against some washed up bum and defended it against an undeserving Eubank.

I've seen both Eubank/Thompson fights and the Calzaghe/Brewer fight and they all looked like ****.
      you are ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
        Can someone sum up this thread for me...At first it was about Taylor and now it has changed over to a Calzaghe thread!

Thanks in advance!
        Blame me. A Calzaghe fan came in and laughed about Taylor's next opponent being Jeff Lacy, to which I made a comment about Calzaghe in return, which was followed by Dirk Diggler here coming along to defend his soulmate's honor, and it's been like this ever since.

Comment

Eubank was "given" a shot at the WBO (joke) belt.

The WBO cruiserweight title has the most pathetic lineage of any title belt around and I don't need boxrec to prove it. Eubank fighting for it means nothing except that anybody could.

Thompson didn't win that belt in the ring either, he got a shot at a vacant belt against some washed up bum and defended it against an undeserving Eubank.

I've seen both Eubank/Thompson fights and the Calzaghe/Brewer fight and they all looked like ****.
          What a pathetic tart you are. The fact that Eubank even fought at Cruiserweight, let alone against a world champion is commendable.

The fact that he was competitive despite apparently being "shot" is even more impressive.

Eubank vs Thompson were amoung the best fights of the year so you clearly havent seen them

Keep wanking over boxrec. :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by hunter1 View Post
            you are ****
            When I ****ed your mother she told me you were an **** birth.

So I would say that clearly you are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by dstew View Post
              Blame me. A Calzaghe fan came in and laughed about Taylor's next opponent being Jeff Lacy, to which I made a comment about Calzaghe in return, which was followed by Dirk Diggler here coming along to defend his soulmate's honor, and it's been like this ever since.
              Its all good..Ive just been reading this thread a couple of pages back and I've read some outrages things..Just thought I'll ask to see what the argument was about..thats all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Eubank vs Thompson were amoung the best fights of the year so you clearly havent seen them

:
                yes they were good fights, because they were evenly matched tough muther ****ers, not because both guys were p4p destroyers.

and do the math on Eubanks weight.

you said he was 40 pounds over it. The limit was 190. Natural weight was 160.

you exaggerrate everything obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by dstew View Post
                  I actually just found it hillarious that anyone would compare Jermain Taylor to Calzaghe in terms of where they are in their respective careers and what they've achieved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    He could've been producing that if he'd had the motivation and been given the fights when he was in his real prime.
                    So you think Calzaghe lacked motivation when he was in his prime? Interesting.

Comment

yes they were good fights, because they were evenly matched tough muther ****ers, not because both guys were p4p destroyers.

and do the math on Eubanks weight.

you said he was 40 pounds over it. The limit was 190. Natural weight was 160.

you exaggerrate everything obviously.
                      Im sorry, I apologise, he was ONLY 30lbs above his natural weight.

You said they were **** fights. Now you're backtracking.

Comment

Working...
                      X