No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: Alvarado Won't Be Able To Box Against Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: Alvarado Won't Be Able To Box Against Me

Ruslan Provodnikov believes Mike Alvarado when Alvarado says he’ll try to box Provodnikov on Saturday night.

The rugged Russian contender just doesn’t think Alvarado will be able to resist the temptation of helping him produce the brutal battle virtually everyone expects from them.

“I think that we’re going to have to fight, no matter what,” Provodnikov said on a conference call. “I don’t think anybody can run from me the entire fight. And I don’t think he’s going to be able to box with me as well as he thinks. And I think this is going to turn into a fight. If I made Timothy Bradley fight me, then I don’t see anyone else trying to run away and box with me.” [Click Here To Read More]

Lets hope that this turns into an epic brawl, for the sake of our entertainment.

Comment

Wanna see how Provo takes a big shot himself. He might back off himself. This battle will have ebb's and flows.

Comment

Both guys have pop. Great fight.

Comment

Rios said the same thing. We'll see Sat.

Comment

Alvarado is a proven brawler and a good boxer. Prov is a left right throwing brawler who can't box who thinks that Alvarado might attempt to run. Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
              Rios said the same thing. We'll see Sat.
              Ruslan is more skilled than rios. And mike isn't a very good boxer. Should be easy work

Comment

Alvarado has a Plan A, B, if brawling isn't working he can box. if boxing isn't working he can brawl. I think Alvarado will do more boxing than brawling he'll win easier that way

Comment

Alverado Boxing

Boxing Prod won't work. Prod will walk Mike down smiling the whole time. Mike will have to go toe to toe. He won't have a choice, unless he jabs constantely.

Comment

Bradley cant punch,Mike can.Either way should be a fun fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X