No announcement yet.

Dimtrenko and Kubrat Pulev are a Disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimtrenko and Kubrat Pulev are a Disgrace

...Why are these so-called Heavyweight Contenders fighting the likes of Michael Sprott and Martin Rogan....and fooling their own fans..

Originally posted by dammage7 View Post
    ...Why are these so-called Heavyweight Contenders fighting the likes of Michael Sprott and Martin Rogan....and fooling their own fans..
    I agree Alexander Dimitrenko is a disgrace for fighting Sprott, when he could fight Wlad in November instead.

But Kubrat Pulev has been fighting very good opposition in his first 13 fights. He's not really a contender yet - he's never even been in a twelve round fight. Let's not forget Cassius Clay fought age 46 Archie Moore when he had more fights than Pulev.

Compare Pulev's opposition to Deontay Wilder, Seth Mitchell, David Rodriguiz and Malik Scott.

Comment

Why dont you like Dimitrenko Tunney?

Ive seen most of his fights and he is a good boxer. Badly managed though.

Comment

Originally posted by Exxpert View Post

Perhaps it's his promoter's fault he's been inactive for long periods (he fought just once against a journeyman in all of 2010) and not challenging for a title fight.

But he seems to me to be something of a pussy and kind of lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I agree Alexander Dimitrenko is a disgrace for fighting Sprott, when he could fight Wlad in November instead.

But Kubrat Pulev has been fighting very good opposition in his first 13 fights. He's not really a contender yet - he's never even been in a twelve round fight. Let's not forget Cassius Clay fought age 46 Archie Moore when he had more fights than Pulev.

Compare Pulev's opposition to Deontay Wilder, Seth Mitchell, David Rodriguiz and Malik Scott.
          Wilders resume is straight up crap. Mitchell's resume is far superior to it. And Mitchell had 0 amateur background, yet he is taking on much better fighters than Wilder in my opinion. A win over Mike Mollo is better than anything Wilder has done in his pro career.

Comment

Originally posted by Exxpert View Post

He's with Universum, right? Look at what they aren't doing with Denis Boytsov.

Comment

Originally posted by dammage7 View Post
              Kubrat Pulev has faced excellent opposition considering he only has 13 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                He's with Universum, right? Look at what they aren't doing with Denis Boytsov.
                Universum's Peter Kohl has done all he can to destroy Gennady Golovkin's career, and he's ruining with inactivity two of the best boxers from Russia: Denis Boytsov (who has been healthy and ready to fight since April) and boxing's most talented cruiserweight, Rakhim Chakhkiev.

I would love to punch that scumbag Kohl hard in his face, and knock out those ugly widely separated teeth.

Comment

Working...
                X