Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Athletes take tests everyday and set Records yet Manny will be weakened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympic Athletes take tests everyday and set Records yet Manny will be weakened?

Do the Olympic Athletes take different tests then the one Floyd wanted Manny to take, that Pbf was willing to take himself?

What would happen to those Athletes if they werent willing to take it?

Why is it that Olympic Athletes gets tested every other day and set World Records yet Manny will be weakened?

isnt pacquiao a boxer? a blood and guts warrior?
    Last edited by corpse elf; 01-24-2010, 02:46 PM.

do those peeps really test every fighter in the olympics 5-6 times?

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
      Do the Olympic Athletes take different tests then the one Floyd wanted Manny to take, that Pbf was willing to take himself?

What would happen to those Athletes if they werent willing to take it?

Why is it that Olympic Athletes gets tested every other day and set World Records yet Manny will be weakened?
      come on, this ***** is old news.

btw proof that olympic athletes get tested every day???

Comment

Comment

i can understand testing between 2 fighters that train for a 2 month period(it's 2 months aint it?) 5-6 times

but to test every olympian at the time 5-6 times? how does that work? they have to be really busy, and i think those olympian fights are about one every week? i honestly dont know how it works but the wait between fights can't be aslong as a pro fighters

Comment

i wanted to know if its the SAME tests that they take..and i dont have to prove **** cause it should be basic knowledge that Olympic Athletes gets tested every other day..

Comment

Pac didn't want the fight. He wants to go into the mayoral elections as King Kong. After he wins the election, he will sign the fight with Floyd and get his ass beat. That way, he doesn't lose the election just because Floyd Mayweather embarrassed him in the ring.

In case you were wondering, yes, the Philippines does elect its leaders based on their boxing credentials.

Comment

Umm pacfans this thread is only minutes old yet already 40 views and basically no responses..dont u want to defend your hero?

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                  Umm pacfans this thread is only minutes old yet already 40 views and basically no responses..dont u want to defend your hero?
                  They are busy laughing at you, you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                    do those peeps really test every fighter in the olympics 5-6 times?
                    Simple, answer yes.

Longer answer, the bigger stars have been known to be tested more than once on the some day.

Comment

Working...
                    X