No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Does Canelo Have a Shot? I Don't Think So

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Does Canelo Have a Shot? I Don't Think So

The biggest fight of the year is still a couple months away but everyone appears to have their own take on the bout between Floyd Mayweather and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez taking place on September 14th. Mayweather is the sport’s number one fighter while Canelo is the young and hungry Mexican superstar trying to reach the next level.

Renowned trainer Freddie Roach was at the Wild Card Gym Thursday afternoon for his newest fighter Zou Shiming’s media workout and was asked for his take on the fight between Mayweather and Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The biggest fight of the year is still a couple months away but everyone appears to have their own take on the bout between Floyd Mayweather and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez taking place on September 14th. Mayweather is the sport’s number one fighter while Canelo is the young and hungry Mexican superstar trying to reach the next level.

Renowned trainer Freddie Roach was at the Wild Card Gym Thursday afternoon for his newest fighter Zou Shiming’s media workout and was asked for his take on the fight between Mayweather and Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]
    There you have it straight from Roachs' mouth. Mayweather is the best EVER!

I just got that video at least 100 hits. lol
    Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 07-16-2013, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Roach: Mayweather is a beautiful boxer

Comment

Roach just loves himself some Floyd

Comment

Roach gone against mayweather so many times.

He now knows its not possible to beat floyd

Comment

No surprise. Mayweather will win. I just found Roach's other comment interesting: "I think a boxing fan will really like that fight, but some people at home that like action might fall asleep." This seems to be a growing concern.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              No surprise. Mayweather will win. I just found Roach's other comment interesting: "I think a boxing fan will really like that fight, but some people at home that like action might fall asleep." This seems to be a growing concern.
              I don't think any of us can argue that, Mayweather can be surprising at times, the fact that he took it to Cotto, Ortiz and actually boxed the not as physically strong Guerrero, it's weird at times. In this case I think most of us can agree and say with certainty that Mayweather is gonna box all the way, like Miguel Vazquez box, though Floyd will be landing hard leather. It's just inevitable, the size differential is gonna be too big fight night.

Comment

Roach is not mentioning anything about Pac for either of these two and is always slating Mayweather for his fighting style. Pacquiao is coming off of a devastating loss due to this same all action fighting style. The knockout was debilitating and horrific..is this what you want other fighters to walk into Freddie???

Comment

people are expecting fireworks, but it's gonna be pretty dull... GBP better stack the undercard for that $70 price

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
                    Roach is not mentioning anything about Pac for either of these two and is always slating Mayweather for his fighting style. Pacquiao is coming off of a devastating loss due to this same all action fighting style. The knockout was debilitating and horrific..is this what you want other fighters to walk into Freddie???
                    You're a typical flowmo, Freddie says Floyd is a beautiful boxer and boxing fans will love it but casual fans won't, it's nothing but truth, but of course a ****** like you HAS to somehow involve Pacquaio into the equation.

Comment

Working...
                    X