No announcement yet.

Frampton vs Quigg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frampton vs Quigg

We all know this is what you're thinking about right now.... so who you got?
    Quigg
    58.33%
    Frampton
    33.33%
    Draw
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Quigg by decision.

Comment

I wonder if they'll make it..... I just remembered that Quigg is an interim WBA champ.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Tough pick. Im going with Quigg after tonights action... I'm still high on Frampton but he definitely has lots to improve. But he has the talent to do it for sure.

Quigg just looks a slightly more rounded fighter at this stage. Either way make it happen! Time for Frampton and Quigg to show Price and Fury how to settle domestic disputes.

Comment

Frampton via stoppage.

I think he'd physically push Quigg around and break him with power shots.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I like them both and tbh I can't pick one it's a 50/50 fight. If I had to pick I'd go quigg.

Comment

I favor Frampton slightly

Comment

Difficult fight to call. I still slightly favour Quigg as I think he is clever and picks his shots well. Just a more rounded fighter at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Frampton via stoppage.

I think he'd physically push Quigg around and break him with power shots.
                  It's obvious that Frampton pushing Quigg around is the last thing that'll happen. Frampton will be on the backfoot, trying to out-box Quigg whilst being walked down, kinda like how tonight went.

Quigg's a faster, hell of a lot fitter and stronger fighter than Martinez. Better boxing ability, power & chin are the main questions to be asked though. I'd like to see Quigg fight a better opponent before I make a proper decision on this fight, as it is now - flip a coin.

I know how the fight would play out, with Frampton boxing and Quigg stalking but whether Quigg can take a shot or if he has the power remains to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                  X