Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Yeah.

He is an elite fighter IMO. Even though I'm mad he got the decision against Pacquiao (I socred it 116-112 Pacquiao), he wasn't to blame for that score.

I'd like to see him face any of the 140 fighters. Par Amir and Matthysse, I favour him against them all.
    Good to have you back

Comment

I don't... His best "win" is a gift against PAC then he tried ridding that out & realized that not many people saw him as the winner. He's a nobody still.

Comment

No I don't. Also, the way he talked after the Pacquiao fight certainly didn't help his case..

Comment

I know I do,Bradley matches up well with anyone from 140lb to 147lb no question about it..Not to mention imo I would favor him over most..

The kid has very good skills and gives 100%of himself in the ring and in training..Nothing not to like(unless your a Pac hugger or flat out hater)about the guy..I don't just tune in to see KO's so the fact he does not score a lot of KO's does not bother me at all..I like the skill set he brings to the table..But he does need to get a fight signed and get ready to be back in the ring the latest by March..

I don't get this talk about TR being this terrible choice because he has not fought since the Pac fight..If you follow Bradley's career he does not fight very often like some other fighters do(some two or three fights a yr)..He's been a two or one kinda fighter for some time now,I think it's because what he put's his body through in training camp..You can't keep putting that kinda wear on ya body to fight tune ups and lay down fighters..Which is why I respect that he wants big fights and is trying his hardest to get them..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I know I do,Bradley matches up well with anyone from 140lb to 147lb no question about it..Not to mention imo I would favor him over most..

The kid has very good skills and gives 100%of himself in the ring and in training..Nothing not to like(unless your a Pac hugger or flat out hater)about the guy..I don't just tune in to see KO's so the fact he does not score a lot of KO's does not bother me at all..I like the skill set he brings to the table..But he does need to get a fight signed and get ready to be back in the ring the latest by March..

I don't get this talk about TR being this terrible choice because he has not fought since the Pac fight..If you follow Bradley's career he does not fight very often like some other fighters do(some two or three fights a yr)..He's been a two or one kinda fighter for some time now,I think it's because what he put's his body through in training camp..You can't keep putting that kinda wear on ya body to fight tune ups and lay down fighters..Which is why I respect that he wants big fights and is trying his hardest to get them..
            Whatup Bradley Tribe?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Whatup Bradley Tribe?

You already know...

Comment

Every other day I see a 5-10 page thread asking a different variation of this question regarding Bradley. So TS, aside from you? Yes, plenty of people.

Comment

Yeah, he's a top boxer and a very good one. He got a lot of hate for the Pacquiao debacle, but whatever, this stuff happens.

Been a fan of Desert Storm since he beat Witter on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Every other day I see a 5-10 page thread asking a different variation of this question regarding Bradley. So TS, aside from you? Yes, plenty of people.
                    When I read this,I laughed..lol..Funny because it's true..

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
                      He did it to himself. He should have returned the Belt and admitted defeat. Instead he thought the entire world was blind and tried to market his fake ass win with a bullshlt belt that he didnt earn.

So Anyone that fights him and beats him is considered a paper champion. Who wants that title....Oh wait...Floyd.

Any who.....No he would have got more respect with the loss and better fights afterwards if he had of loss!
                      terrible response from a known hater, i dont think FMW gives a flying **** about the WBO strap, to be honest that 154lbs strap MP picked up was and is equally trashy as bradley getting the belt although i didnt see MP do to much of anything in that fight but miss and get block...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X