Collapse
No announcement yet.

How man of you think that Pac and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is so blood doped it isn't even funny...JMM brings in the same regimen more or less and he gets called a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Kids, make something of yourself, otherwise you'll grow up bitter like this clown!
      look what happend to native indians, america cheated them!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Everyone ****ing athlete cheats you moron, what are you like 9?
        I feel like I was stuck up by a chimp with a nickel plated 9 sounding like the Frog from Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
          look what happend to native indians, america cheated them!
          Is that you getting your face beat in, in the front row and displaying the damage by posting here?

Comment

Here is a very great comparison of Pac vs. Marquez fights, you can tell that Marquez was hitting pacman with the same power punches in the third fight and they had no effect on Pac, I think the extra muscle helped Marquez, but what bugs me out is Marquez didnt have the lactic acid build up that caused the muscular people to tighten up or their arms to get heavy and weaker.

Bradley has this, he is very muscular and his arms lose their speed in the mid rounds, but Marquez had this in the third fight, I think Heredia was experimenting with JMM and now got his doses right and used the right type of supps to get Marquez on point.

Comment

Is that you getting your face beat in, in the front row and displaying the damage by posting here?
              its not me its my cousin!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Here is a very great comparison of Pac vs. Marquez fights, you can tell that Marquez was hitting pacman with the same power punches in the third fight and they had no effect on Pac, I think the extra muscle helped Marquez, but what bugs me out is Marquez didnt have the lactic acid build up that caused the muscular people to tighten up or their arms to get heavy and weaker.

Bradley has this, he is very muscular and his arms lose their speed in the mid rounds, but Marquez had this in the third fight, I think Heredia was experimenting with JMM and now got his doses right and used the right type of supps to get Marquez on point.

lol at the music background.

Comment

He's not getting up Jim! - Roy Jones Jr.
                  Yep..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

The video was hilarious. So do you think Marquez cheated or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
                      its not me its my cousin!
                      Do you wear lipstick?

Comment

Working...
                      X