No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Wants Alexander Rematch, Training For a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse Wants Alexander Rematch, Training For a KO

We recently welcomed junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse (31-2, 29KOs) to BoxingScene.com's official audio show, The Boxing Lab. The hard hitting Argentine has only two defeats on his record but many observers feel that he did enough to pull out wins against Zab Judah and Devon Alexander. Matthysse said that he would love to have a rematch Alexander, who has since moved up to the welterweight division. [Click Here To Read More]

Matthysse can bang

who the hell manages this great warrior?? winky wright?? Too bad the kid doesn't have a great promoter. Boxing needs a commission to make fights and eliminate the promoters.

Comment

Matthysse should target Garcia next if he wins his upcoming fight.A rematch with Alexander probably won't happen

Comment

Lucas should absolutely be undefeated right now. I still get irritated when I think about the Alexander fight. Wish he could rematch both guys back to back, on neutral ground, and set things straight. WAR ARGENTINA

Comment

even though he knocked alexander down. devon got up and out worked mathysis and won a close decision.that was at 140. rematch at 147 and alexander will wear mathysis slow ass out.

Comment

I really want Alexander Ortiz,but I don't mind this rematch..Sounds like a plan...

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Lucas should absolutely be undefeated right now. I still get irritated when I think about the Alexander fight. Wish he could rematch both guys back to back, on neutral ground, and set things straight. WAR ARGENTINA
              Matt's lost to Judah imo,and the Alexander fight was closer then most give it credit for...I still had Matt's beating Alexander,and I had Judah winning by a point...At the end of the day,both fights were close...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Matt's lost to Judah imo,and the Alexander fight was closer then most give it credit for...I still had Matt's beating Alexander,and I had Judah winning by a point...At the end of the day,both fights were close...
                I definitely won't argue the fights were somewhat close. I just saw Matthyse win both of them, but not get the decision because of the sway of the Newark crowd for Judah, and St. Louie crowd for Alexander.

Comment

Matthysse was criminally robbed against Alexander, and in a rematch I would pick him in a heartbeat to stop Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    I definitely won't argue the fights were somewhat close. I just saw Matthyse win both of them, but not get the decision because of the sway of the Newark crowd for Judah, and St. Louie crowd for Alexander.
                    I can respect that bro..

Comment

Working...
                    X