Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward I Never Reached Out To Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward I Never Reached Out To Amir Khan!

Following his disastrous loss to Danny Garcia last month at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, there are still a lot of lingering questions that Amir Khan has to eventually answer.

Khan was stopped inside of four rounds by Garcia after being leveled by a wicked left hook from the Philadelphia fighter in the third round and saw the contest waved off a frame later after suffering two more knockdowns.

[Click Here To Read More]

lmao, he should read his own twitter then.

Comment

LMAO. Amir Khan, always being a FOOL! Now, he's also a liar!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
        lmao, he should read his own twitter then.
        i dont follow that twatter stuff, fill us in please mate. What did Steward say about it?

Comment

I read the title and was expecting something about him getting hate mail from Wild Card fanboys.

Dear Mr Stewert. You have steel great fighter from gretest trainer in history. Also his friend and spar partner with 8 division world champion fighter of decade congressman Manny Pacquiao! You his no honor coward dog steel fighter from Manny gym!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Sage View Post
            LMAO. Amir Khan, always being a FOOL! Now, he's also a liar!
            andre ward at number 3? ahead of martinez, marquez, and both klitschkos? I don't know if that's a bigger joke or having dawson and bradley in the top 10 is. the fact that certain publications rank them up there doesn't mean its correct, I see that just like them you have forgotten the true meaning of P4P

Comment

Khan needs to stop lying. He said the Mayeathers reached out but Jeff Mayweather said it didn't happen. Khan must be trying to make roach beg him not to leave but Roach really has no fcuk to give.

Comment

Emmanuel Steward would never say anything with an exclamation mark.

Comment

LMAO.............Khan needs to get rid of his whole team,god knows who tells him this ****,his head gets bigger with no truth behind it what so ever

looks like such a fool right now,if anything he needs to approach a top trainer not the other way around

Comment

Amir Khan is such a lying little worm. Why would you even lie about such a thing knowing it would come out like that?

Tell us another Pinnochio.

Comment

Working...
                    X